Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    "Im not on a clock when on the lake"

That's one of the greatest things about being on the lake, and about the only time in my life when I'm not on a clock

sent from my ipad2 via a wireless network which usually sucks
    Totally agree with this point. I'm TRYING to slow down when I'm on the river. I like the sitting around and hanging out part. I've got a 2011 LSV with the 1,100lb bags and I think it takes a little over 10 minutes to fill and empty. It's been a few months so don't quote me on that time, but it isn't something I really notice either.

I think that's my main point, I don't notice it taking a long time to fill or empty. You're on the water, relax!

We looked at the MB when we bought our LSV last year. Didn't like the all subjective "feel" as much as the Moomba.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by rca View Post
    Totally agree with this point. I'm TRYING to slow down when I'm on the river. I like the sitting around and hanging out part. I've got a 2011 LSV with the 1,100lb bags and I think it takes a little over 10 minutes to fill and empty. It's been a few months so don't quote me on that time, but it isn't something I really notice either.

I think that's my main point, I don't notice it taking a long time to fill or empty. You're on the water, relax!

We looked at the MB when we bought our LSV last year. Didn't like the all subjective "feel" as much as the Moomba.
    Funny we have the opposite view, have to keep everything moving so everyone can get some decent water before the tubers come out. We're on the water at 6:30am and lucky to get a few hours of clean water for boarding. As the day moves on it even gets too rough for surfing, however now we've learned how to "force" out an area...hehehe..
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead