Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello Wisconsin

Default Hello Wisconsin

Well, as creatures of habit, sometimes you have to really shake things up... lived pretty much my whole life in the Boise valley minus a short stint in pocatello and a year in Kalispell Montana so decided it was time to venture on..

Applied and got a nice promotion with my company and am relocating to the green bay area.

to be honest, not real crazy about the weather and walking into what will probably be a shorter boating season. my ultimate goal is to be neighbors with wolfe/kane/daze, but sometimes you have to make a sacrifice for the ultimate prize should look real good on the resume..

hope to be there in a month.
    big shout out to new guy. he was awesome in answering the endless emails asking about the area over the last few months and look forward to meeting him and enjoying a beer jamming to some old zepplin in his new basement mancave...

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, but looking forward to what life will bring there...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Congrats, Scott! Make sure you wear Bears gear everywhere so you get respect. See you in a few years when you head down this way.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Dam bro,

I was really expecting to see you in a couple months when i made the drive over to vist my G ma in Utah. Was looking forward to seeing and hearing that new ride you got.

Well best of luck to you man, was sure glad i got to meet and hang out with you in Oct.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Congratulations Scott!! It's warming up over here already the ice will be off soon enough. Your going to like the area the people are awesome and the beer is tasty. Hit me up when you need a hand.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Well, you're moving in the right direction. Another move to the East, then to the South and you'll find yourself in the jewel of the SE - Da ATL!

Great news for you. Change is hard. Recently went through a dramatic one myself with my career. But, change is also good and the good will eclipse any of the hard stuff.

Can wait to see some pics of you and the 'Loop rocking out to some tunes.

congrats on the job. hope it all works out well for ya. Nice adventure. But yes, the boating season length sucks unless you're super hardcore...And then it still isn't great. (from MI originally)
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

ok... first of all congrats on the promotion, second, I thought this was gonna be a "That 70's Show" thread
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Congrats on the opportunity

Chawk, I've been saying all morning ... We're all alright, HELLO WISCONSIN
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

it will be interesting to see what there is to do there in the winter besides hole up in a basement

I do find it odd that almost every house there has one..

getting to gb is going to be a nightmare. I have decided that I have way too many toys to move
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

And a fairly new house in ID? You going to become a slumlord, I mean, landlord and keep it as a rental or stick in on the market?

Congrats - major courage to make that kind of jump. The good/bad side of that - your boat will stay newer longer due to fewer hours...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...