Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you cant store it in the garage definitely pay to store it.
    2008 LSV

Twenty years and never stored the boat inside and no problems. Get yourself a good cover. I should say I live where there is lots of water but very little of it is in the atmosphere. I used to use a blue tarp overwrap but felt it trapped more moisture and wore on the boat cover so I just use the one cover.
    Last edited by zabooda; 02-10-2013 at 04:56 PM.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

If i had the room in my garage i definetetly would go that route. As for storage...Not in the budget so as Zabooda says ,store it outside. If proper care is taken, this is not a problem. Our air is like someone else mentioned ,Very Dry so humidity is not a prob untill spring rains, Remember this is a boat which will get wet come summer. Just take some care and precautions to keep it from staying wet and all will be good.
    07 Outback DD

Hmm. I was beginning to lean towards a carport. But, Alabama is pretty humid and I really want to avoid mildew and mold.

Maybe I should consider a garage. Anyone had any experience with the metal garages?
    2013 Mobius LSV

garaged year round
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart