Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Surf Boat

Make darn sure you can fold the tongue all the way back with the spare mounted on the standard mount, if included. I have seen trailers-- one very recently on a new Boatmate-- where the tongue would not fold out of the way.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Make darn sure you can fold the tongue all the way back with the spare mounted on the standard mount, if included. I have seen trailers-- one very recently on a new Boatmate-- where the tongue would not fold out of the way.
    This one wont fold back to the the frame rail due to the spare, but it does fold more then a 90 degree angle so its completly under the nose.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Also make sure the Mojo will fit in your garage or storage space. It is a bigger boat. I surfed Moombadaze's 2013 LSV on Sat. I'll post some pics in his thread later today. I was very impressed with everything about it and I would buy that model again. The new modifications to the old hull are perfect.
    Hey Kane. What exactly are the modifications to the old hull. I thought the hull was the same below the water line. No?
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

As far as I can tell it is exactly the same. But, it's much taller above the water line in the back-- but also in the front. I'm not sure why but it seems to drive and handle better, especially loaded down. It doesn't list as much, maybe because Daze has the IBS so more weight up front. Don't take one out unless you are ready to move up a couple years.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!