Default setting up an 07 OBV

looking to set up a 07 OBV for a good surf wake it has the Gravity I system and i have 2 800 sumo sacks where should i place the 800 for a good long pocket
    2008 Outback<-----SOLD
    2009 Mobius LSV

Hmmmmm . . .

I had an 08 OBV that was the same hull and I'm not sure you can get a "long" pocket out of that boat. But, you can get a real nice, surfable wave. Throw one 800 in the surf side rear locker and the other in the bow. Fill up the ski locker bag, put the wakeplate all the way up and start at 10.0 mph. Faster will lengthen the wave, but it won't be as tall. Slower will shorten the wave and make it taller. Try and get all your crew on the surf side, too.

Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by aapwayneo2001 View Post
    looking to set up a 07 OBV for a good surf wake it has the Gravity I system and i have 2 800 sumo sacks where should i place the 800 for a good long pocket
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Hmmmmm . . .

I had an 08 OBV that was the same hull and I'm not sure you can get a "long" pocket out of that boat. But, you can get a real nice, surfable wave. Throw one 800 in the surf side rear locker and the other in the bow. Fill up the ski locker bag, put the wakeplate all the way up and start at 10.0 mph. Faster will lengthen the wave, but it won't be as tall. Slower will shorten the wave and make it taller. Try and get all your crew on the surf side, too.

Have fun!
    the bigger the friends the better I guess right LOL
    I hear people putting bags all over the place.... so just fill all my bags completely 1 in the rear Surfside factory bag full an 800 in the bow walkway? sounds simple enough...
    thanks
    2008 Outback<-----SOLD
    2009 Mobius LSV

I had the setup going pretty good last year on my '06 OBV. When it was just 3 or 4 of us in the boat I had a 750 in the left rear, 650 IBS, 400 Ski Locker and another 700 partially filled on the left side seats. Was able to do plenty with just a Ride. This year I'm getting a better board and going to take it up a level.
    2006 Outback V
    Gravity III, Wake plate

750 Port side locker
    650 IBS
    400 Ski locker