Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 13' LSV Color options

I went to the mid-atlantic boat show on Friday in Charlotte and was very impressed with the new 13' LSV. Probably going to be trading in my 09' XLV for a new LSV. They had one boat there what was charcoal and orange, very sharp, thinking of going with that color combo or one of the attached. What are your thoughts! One, two, three? I want something unique but don't want to have something that I think will effect resale or be hard to find someone else who likes it!

Anyone interested in an 09' XLV drop me a line! 300 hrs and mint! See attached (will also post in for sale forum)

Option1.jpgOption2.jpgOption3.jpgphoto.jpgIMG_0821.jpg
    Shopping....

2009 XLV - Red Monster - Z5, G3, Kicker Audio - Sold

I have a charcoal/orange one on the way...I have only seen pics of them so far and glad to hear they are just as tough looking up close.
    2013 Mobius LSV
    2004 Centurion T5

I'm partial to the blue & black one, but the charcoal & orange is really sharp. I saw the pics on fb of that boat and it sure looks great!

I like the charcoal and green. My son really wanted green but we decided to go with blue on white instead. Our truck is bright blue and we thought the green might clash.

Our dealer said too much green might affect resale. I wouldn't think the charcoal with green would be a problem though.
    2013 Mobius LSV

Charcoal and orange is growing on me... the one i saw at the boat show was sick!
    Shopping....

2009 XLV - Red Monster - Z5, G3, Kicker Audio - Sold

blue and black--oh wait, that is how mine is so im kinda partial to it.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

The blue and black looks fantastic in person. Love it. But, I would be extremely tempted by the charcoal and orange. It's just way cool.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

The Blue and Black has been hot the last couple years and i fear it will be so over done it will lose intrest.

The Grey and Orange is my fav out of the colors you posted. Im a big Beavers Fan so Orange always looks nice to me LOL. I prefer Black and Orange though LOL.

Blue with Grey is nice and i think it will hold resale attention as long as the Blue and Black doesnt lose intrest.

I like the pop of the Neon Green and Black, its real popular also the last couple years. Ian Ashton just bought an OBV with those colors.

The Neon green just isnt for me, it always makes my stomach turn a little looking at it to long.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

That green looks pretty sick

I really like the orange charcoal combo - we went with green because Laura wanted the new boat to look completely different than the last one - I initially picked black and blue. I haven't seen the "new" orange in person so I shy'd away from it - previous years orange and yellow were brutal, but those pics look phenomenal!
    2013 Outback V