Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

yep, it works great and makes the add of an IBS a relatively easy mod. Check out what Moombadaze has done in his 2013 LSV so you can see exactly how you can set up your boat.

We have a 2014 LSV and are looking at upgrading the rear locker bags to either 900's or 1,100's. My concern is that the 1,100's wont be fully utilized do to the compartment sizing being less than the 24" tall and less than 50" long full height (I am measuring between 20"-22" tall) and I would be better off going with the 900's from the start. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I was also thinking about different ways to piggy back a smaller bag in front of the locker bags under the port side seats. I feel like I have read about guys doing that on this site but cannot find the thread that talks about how guys did it. With that, I would think that it would also be possible to put a ball valve in the line to the additional bag to be able to turn it on and off as needed. Please let me know if anyone can point me in the right direction. I would really appreciate it.

thoughts---1100 for the rears, mine fills the compartment fully, the lid will pop open, don't now if the 900's will do that as I never tried.

you can piggy back the under seat bag off the rear bag, just be prepared for a long, long fill time. I ran this set up for a summer, add a Tee fitting and run the hose up to the under seat bag with a ball valve at the bag end of the hose, don't add a vent as once its full all the water then goes into the rear 1100 bag.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Thanks for the good info. I like the tee option a lot. Did the system have any issues draining? I am assuming that you stopped running the setup this way. Was the added time not worth the wait?

With the 1,100s, do you fill the drivers side bag at all when you surf port side? Do you run any additional weight other than the 1,100 and ibs on the port side? What speed do you like to run when surfing?

no issues draining at all, went with a 4th pump to fill the under seat as the time to fill and empty was to long

my normal surf set up

400 in floor tank
    650 ibs
    1100 port rear
    wake plate up 3/4
    run about 10.5 mph

my heavy weight set up
    the above +
    550 across the bow seats
    275 under the port seat
    400 starboard rear locker
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Wow! Can you post pictures of your normal wake and heavy wake?

Thanks again for the info.

Can do, will try to remember next time out, but that wont be for 2 weeks
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Has anyone installed the Straight Line Sumo Jr V Sac (450 lbs) under the port side seats? Is there enough room or does it pop the cushions up and/or bow the walls out? We are considering adding this and plumbing it in from the rear lockers.