Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Default 2013 Texas Moomba/Supra Jam

Quote Originally Posted by tgoody14 View Post
    Any chance of making it the same wknd every year so everyone can plan their vacations accordingly!?!? Say, the first wknd in August every year!!! That's a month from July 4th and a month from Labor Day wknd and its easy to remember...

Thoughts!?
    Since I am one of the main organizers it gets planned around my work schedule and that is usually different every year and I don't get vacation. The last two years it actually happened to be about the same weekend but we are hoping to have it a little earlier in the year next year to avoid low water levels. Problem is August always seems to win due to there being no other holidays in August.

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Sounds good. We plan to make it whenever.
    2013 MOJO

We hope everyone enjoys this event and plans to keep coming back. As long as you guys keep wanting it, we will keep planning it.

Is there anything else anybody would like to have there or not have there? We are always looking for recommendations.

Cody

Sent from....I'm off the grid.

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Since I am one of the main organizers it gets planned around my work schedule and that is usually different every year and I don't get vacation. The last two years it actually happened to be about the same weekend but we are hoping to have it a little earlier in the year next year to avoid low water levels. Problem is August always seems to win due to there being no other holidays in August.

Sent from my iPhone
    Soooo selfish of you David!!!!! Haha I kid, I kid! You find a wknd that works for you and we'll all just go from there big guy! No worries! I have to schedule my days off in November for the following year, it sucks!
    2004 Outback Blue on White *Sold
    2008 LSV Blue on White
    EXILED with 6 SX65-M in cabin & 2 XM9s rockin the tower
    2 Kicker ZX700.5 Amps powering the entire boat with 2 10" Subs under the dash
    Krypt KMA4200 EQ under driver's side dash to control all the madness
    Z5 Cargo Rack annnnnnnd She's NEKKKKED....

I'm no expert, I just read up on the Moomba Forum...

That does suck. Heidi's dad is similar to that, my issue is I don't get to schedule days off, they are assigned and then subject to change

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

THANK YOU!!!

David and Cody,

Thank you for your hard work at putting this together, it takes alot of effort to keep things like this alive and well worth it, if it wasnt for your work we wouldnt get all these awesome boats/people together for an event. This was my first and with all the issues i had this weekend (windshield and A/C) we still had a great time and can not wait for next year. I hope you guys can keep this together for many years to come and if help is ever needed please ask!!

Thanks

Layth Gaston
    2008 22SSV Worlds

Man thanks Layth. Glad to hear you had a good time despite your hardships! Only issue next year is figuring out how we can go bigger than this year

Sent from my iPhone
    David

Get Southwest Airlines as a sponsor!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default Re: 2013 Texas Moomba/Supra Jam

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Get Southwest Airlines as a sponsor!
    Exactly!!!!!!!!!

PWI as usual...

After having it so nice at Bethy, we had forgotten what a real lake is like. I miss falling because your hands just get tired, and you give up. Now your whole body gets tired of fighting the chop.
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)