Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Default 2013 Lake Lanier, Georgia Moomba/Supra Jam

Kick off the summer season with fellow Moomba and Supra owners at the 2013 Lake Lanier, Georgia Moomba/Supra Jam!!

Date: June 15, 2013
    Time: 10:00AM - 5:00PM

Sponsors: Pull Watersports (www.pullwatersports.com), more TBA!

This should be a great time where we can all get together and meet each other and maybe even learn a few things about our boats, how to do a new trick, try out a different board, get a pull behind a different boat, or try out something you may have never done before like wake surfing or skating.

Hamburgers and Hot dogs will be provided. A grill will be there as well so if you don't feel like having a dog or a burger feel free to bring whatever you'd like to slap on the grill. If you have something special that you'd like to bring to share with everyone please do so. Also, if you would like to bring something to contribute that would be great! Just shoot me a PM and let me know what you'd like to bring or I can let you know what is needed.

We have teamed up with Pull Watersports on Lake Lanier to put this event on and we are working on adding some other great sponsors as well. We are planning on having some special give-a-ways and will be raffling off a few items at the event too! More details to come on the who and the what!

The launch ramp closest to the location is Young Deer Park (http://www.lakelanierparks.com/Young_Deer_Park.html). The address of the ramp is 7300 Heard Rd. Cumming, GA. If launching your boat at Young Deer you will pull out from the ramp and you will see an island to the left. We will be setup on this island. There is a beach area and plenty of room for everyone to anchor just off shore and hang out. The water in Young Deer is usually great so there should be great conditions for any watersport. Here is a shot of the area. A is the primary location B would be the secondary location:

If you would like to camp the nearest campground is Shady Grove Campground. It is not too far from Young Deer Park. http://www.forsythco.com/DeptPage.as...=40&PageID=812

This is a family event and children are welcome, will be present, and ABSOLUTELY encouraged to be there! Please respect this event and those around you and keep this in mind. We are all adults so I shouldn't have to mention what this means. If there is any inappropriate activity you will be asked to leave by the event organizers.

We can't wait to get out there and share some good times with some good people...should be a rockin' time!!!
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Hey guys thanks for setting this all up and getting the word out. I hope we get a good turn out for this event, it would be good to have a nice size group out there. I have been seeing a lot of mojo's and LSV's here lately, I think the biggest challenge is getting the word out.

I would think that Atlanta Marine would make promoting this event a priority since we are all in the same family and also since they really have an opportunity to reach out and show some value for their product. If anyone has any relationships with these guys I would encourage you to try to get ahold of them and see if they would like to be another sponsor, or at least show up with a few cool boats to show off. I believe Jeff is the owners son who seems like a really good guy, I personally had a few nice conversations with him and he sold me the boat I have now.

I think this is our best bet to try to get the word out. A few really cool signs and flyers couldn't hurt either. If anyone is any good at designing things like this let me know.

Pull water sports is also a really great company to have out there, I am all about supporting the local shops, even though they might have a little bit higher prices I like helping keep places like this alive. I have a great deal of respect for companies like skate board shops for getting the balls to chase their dreams and make it happen.

I will try to get all the people I know out there I have one friend from SC and another friend that lives on the lake that might be interested.

Who's to say ATL Marine is not involved yet?? In the post I did say more sponsors are yet to be announced!

No worries...we got this!
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Tow Rig:

Was working with Cody last night on a T-Shirt design and he and I both liked the idea of having a similar design for all of the Moomba/Supra Jams. So with a few color changes here is what we've come up with for ours! Cost should be the same as the Texas Jam shirts but I will let you know as soon as I have everything finalized. Still waiting on confirmation from a few sponsors. Let me know what you all think and who would like one and if more than one and how many and what size/s.

Tow Rig:

I'd be in for one!!
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow

Nice design idea. I like it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

The shirt looks awesome man, good work

Cody did it, I just picked the colors so all the props go to him! Thanks again Cody!

Tow Rig:

Default Re: 2013 Lake Lanier, Georgia Moomba/Supra Jam

Can i get an Arkansas jam? Red xl please.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Can i get an Arkansas jam? Red xl please.
    what he said... wohooo pigs..