Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Default 2013 Texas Moomba/Supra Jam

Headed up there tomorrow for some weekday shredding. I'm actually gonna busy out the quickie sauce from boat bling for the first time and give her a good shine!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

We are pleased to announce that Bethy Creek Resort has donated a weekend stay in a cabin as well as a weekend campsite for up to 4 people for our Saturday night raffle!

http://www.bethycreek.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bethy...575723?fref=ts
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

The next Monday of June 10th is the Houston area Wake the World event being held at Bethy Creek, Rinkers Boat World who is sponsoring the Moomba/Supra Texas Jam is also going to be making it out for this event and supplying an SA350 for the kids to ride on. I know I will be there as well as a lot of out local GCWA club member helping to make a difference in the lives of these kids. I am stoked!

I will try to snap some good shots of the event and throw them up here.
    David

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    The next Monday of June 10th is the Houston area Wake the World event being held at Bethy Creek, Rinkers Boat World who is sponsoring the Moomba/Supra Texas Jam is also going to be making it out for this event and supplying an SA350 for the kids to ride on. I know I will be there as well as a lot of out local GCWA club member helping to make a difference in the lives of these kids. I am stoked!

I will try to snap some good shots of the event and throw them up here.
    Outstanding! Awesome seeing folks/business's giving to the community.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Awesome im looking forward to our second year in this in July,

Just remeber, your not allowed to post pictures of the kids faces, its a Legal issue.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Awesome im looking forward to our second year in this in July,

Just remeber, your not allowed to post pictures of the kids faces, its a Legal issue.
    The crazy part about that is I have seen tons of WTW pictures with the kids faces in them
    David

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    The crazy part about that is I have seen tons of WTW pictures with the kids faces in them
    I'm just relaying what the Wake the World people told us last year, all the pictures that got posted from Oregons Wake the World had to be approved before being posted.

This is why i didnt post any pictures of our boat.

I know theres lots of pictures and video's.

You will find out at the event, they will tell you the rules, a lot of it has to do with a lot of the foster kids are not sopposed to be in the pictures due to court, and reasons why they are fosters.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

If you are attending this event, could you please post up how many people you are bringing and what size shirts everyone would like. This will help us get our numbers in line so we make sure we have enough shirts and food for everyone.

Fellow forum members, I will do the same thing as I did last year. If I have any extra shirts, I will be glad to send them out to those that want them. I just ask that you pay shipping.

I look forward to seeing everybody again this year as well as meeting new faces. Let's make it another great event of sun, friends, boating and BBQ!

Thanks,
    Cody

I won't know til a week and half out if I get the days off, but either way I'll be needing 1L and 1M, please Sir!!!
    2004 Outback Blue on White *Sold
    2008 LSV Blue on White
    EXILED with 6 SX65-M in cabin & 2 XM9s rockin the tower
    2 Kicker ZX700.5 Amps powering the entire boat with 2 10" Subs under the dash
    Krypt KMA4200 EQ under driver's side dash to control all the madness
    Z5 Cargo Rack annnnnnnd She's NEKKKKED....

I'm no expert, I just read up on the Moomba Forum...

I'll just post it everywhere Cody (here and FB). Four of us coming. One small, 2 medium and one XL. Thanks for handling this again.

Ron
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron