Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Default 2013 Texas Moomba/Supra Jam

Question is how do you fit a ramp when the lake is full??? I'm sure there is some way

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Question is how do you fit a ramp when the lake is full??? I'm sure there is some way

Sent from my iPhone
    Put a bulkhead up, pump water out and build a temporary damn until construction is done. Great winter project
    2007 Supra 20SSV - 325HP - SOLD (What's Next?)

Wetsounds Rev 10's
    XS-650's
    Syn 6
    Syn 4
    WS-420

With as much business as we bring them, you'd figure they could get this done.

Sent from....I'm off the grid.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    With as much business as we bring them, you'd figure they could get this done.

Sent from....I'm off the grid.
    And dredge the cut
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

I spent the whole day today making up for the time I missed last Friday and it was so worth it. Most of the day I spent wishing I was out on that water. It sucks to know it will be a year before Jill & I get to see something like that again.

From the glass like water, the late night cops & resulting late night retrieval, meeting great people and making new friends. The only regret I had was letting David serve me fire water. I don't remember much after that , and I'm not sure how I was out boarding Sunday morning by 8.

We've been looking forward to next year since we got in the truck to come home.

Matt
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

We hope everyone had a good time! Please let us know your opinions, what you would like to be different, etc so we can maybe make some changes - if any - in the future. We know the water was a little low for the event but lets pray for more rain next year so the cut is deeper and the ramp is better.

Besides that, here is a link to my pictures - feel free to download any if you want them.

http://thewitnessstudios.com/texasjam2013

Quote Originally Posted by Woody929 View Post
    I spent the whole day today making up for the time I missed last Friday and it was so worth it. Most of the day I spent wishing I was out on that water. It sucks to know it will be a year before Jill & I get to see something like that again.

From the glass like water, the late night cops & resulting late night retrieval, meeting great people and making new friends. The only regret I had was letting David serve me fire water. I don't remember much after that , and I'm not sure how I was out boarding Sunday morning by 8.

We've been looking forward to next year since we got in the truck to come home.

Matt
    What is this fire water you speak of??? I kept the Jack flowing due to requests!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Did anyone set a date for next years yet?! I'm ready!!

Lets get it set early so we can plan vacation around it.
    2013 MOJO

Just wondering, ho had the mojo like mine with the colors inverted?

I meant to meet more people, but just did not get around to meeting everyone.
    2013 MOJO