Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Great maps. Wish I'd had one last year - put in at Hwy 19 bridge & drove by the cut 3 times before finally seeing another boat emerge from the jungle. I'd also add - at Bethy, use the ramp on the left (when facing the water). It does have a hole ~10ft back, but the one on the right was real sketchy two weeks ago.
    89 Supra Saltare Restoration Project

Quote Originally Posted by sybrmike View Post
    Great maps. Wish I'd had one last year - put in at Hwy 19 bridge & drove by the cut 3 times before finally seeing another boat emerge from the jungle. I'd also add - at Bethy, use the ramp on the left (when facing the water). It does have a hole ~10ft back, but the one on the right was real sketchy two weeks ago.
    Thanks Mike, I meant to mention that about the ramp at Bethy.

As Mike said, if you are facing the water, the ramp on your left is your best ramp.

For anybody wanting to put in at Highway 19 (maybe 2 miles away from Bethy Creek Resort), that is a public ramp. You may use this ramp if you choose. If you launch there you will be right on the Trinity River - yet away from Bethy Creek. You can get to Bethy Creek/Event by putting in the river and heading South - maybe 2 miles - there will be a 'cut' off to the right - this will take you into Bethy Creek Resort.

Watch out for the Alligator Gar..Pretty sure one tried to take Brians toe off last year LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Alligator Gar are harmless, do not be a afraid. The pictures of the cut are pretty accurate but for good measure if you have never driven it I would recommend following someone experienced with the area. We will be arrive Friday at around 10 am so if you are new and want to wait then we will see yall then. Prettyer much all obstacles in the river are clearly visible and it is a river with a current so things do move, just keep that in mind. This late in the year we should not have that much floating debris but always just keep your eyes pealed.

There will be a lot of traffic through the cut and you can pass two wide in there so if another boat is coming at you do not try and turn around. Just take it slow and pass to the starboard side.

Make sure you wave to the fishermen as I am sure they will all be happy to see us...
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Default 2013 Texas Moomba/Supra Jam

If you weren't excited enough here are some pictures from last year's Jam!

Anybody else counting down the days?!

Looks like we're going. Just need to find a place to crash.
    2013 MOJO

QUICK REMINDER, PLEASE USE THE FB PAGE TO RSVP IF YOU ARE A FB USER! Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/MoombaSupraJam

https://www.facebook.com/events/158543007629347/
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

im ready......
    Chris H.
    2012 Mojo
    Wake Life

WS420sq,4 Rev8's,JL Amps,2-TypeR 12's,6-Interior Kicker, Green/White LED

Quote Originally Posted by trmaggie98 View Post
    Looks like we're going. Just need to find a place to crash.
    Did you find a place to stay yet?

How many are in your party?