Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    ...Now I need to measure and pick material so I can get the vinyl coming. Hoping to freshen it up...
    So, are you redoing the complete interior? I am having a buddy redo mine, looked around for a supplier of vinyl and ended up ordering from a place in Portland called PerfectFit

Ordered a bunch of samples from them, picking colors is a pain....

I haven't started mine yet as I wussed out on the new ballast install since I have a few other projects going on including EFI on an old car, a lift and new 383 in an old truck and a new pool in the backyard (just dug up the 6,000 SF of sod that I put in two years ago!!! So my boat is at a guy's shop finishing the ballast install, and I have to keep on him, then bring it home and start the interior. I just know I will be wiring stuff and bolting things back in on the way to the first launch of the season!!

Good luck,
    Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

Eric.

Default February Pic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by EricU View Post

Good luck,
    Lol! You have no shortage of projects. I have used perfect fit a lot. However my buddy works for classic soft trim here in Portland and perfect fit didn't have all the new carbon and silvertex vinyls so he got me a Keyston book, and they had everything I wanted. I have used keyston before as well and the quality is up there with perfect fit. I have a hard time explaining silvertex so here's a pic:
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362148939.532798.jpg

Here's some in the book:

I can get you a book and even order it through my buddy and get his wholesale pricing on the vinyl if you want. I can also mail you the perfect fit book I didn't end up using. FYI perfect fit uses Spralding vinyl. So it's really a Spralding book.

Btw, you had me at stroked small block!
    -Jake