Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boat Hours

Default Boat Hours

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Yeah, I used it like every time we went out. In all fairness tho I also used 303 after every application of TA. I guess it was still too much. I'm just going to use water for now on and maybe twice a year use boat bling vinyl sauce

Sent from my iPhone
    The whole Boat Bling line is fantastic! I use the "vinyl sauce" and "conditioner sauce" every two weeks on the seats and the "quickie sauce" once a month outside. The "hot sauce" gets rid of all the water spots everywhere, even the glass, and use it when needed.
    Great stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2010 MOOMBA LSV
    340 CAT
    ACME 1235
    3100#'s

Default Boat Hours

I got sauce it after every use. I have some quickie sauce but have not yet used it. I ran out of vinyl sauce and went with TA to save a buck, wish I would have just ordered some more boat bling

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Default Boat Hours

I'm currently testing a new brand. it's called Hula Boat Care. Austin guy so I like keeping funds local. few folks I know are using it and so far I have no complaints. he swears to be that his upholstery cleaner has UB protectant in it so time will tell.

don't have pics of it with me but it's in a green bottle with a Hula Hut on front. he's on my FB page and has website if you wanted to google it. cleaned upholstery other day and it shined up well

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV