Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Then.. Moombadaze became the choice of topics LOL.
    and why is that ? did you see my cover by any chance ?
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Will his pattern work for others with the Mojo? Or does your tower require a special fit?
    Yes everyone with a Mojo will benefit from my trip to Evolution Covers.

I told Cory i will check at AWS on their Mojo for the tower foot length and height. My tower sits in the same location as the factory i just don't know of the mounting base is the same size. I will verify that but it wont matter too much because Cory uses a stretch boot at the tower feet.

But in short, anyone with a Mojo that wants an Evolution Cover, Cory now has the measurement to make them.

Moombadaze, No i didn't see your cover but i think i recall hearing it will be done this week. Its on his list. I didn't even ask about yours, he was like "Mike you know Moombadaze? I think that's his screen name? I said ohh yea me and him talk from time to time." Cory is excited to get your cover to you, as i think you are the first 13 LSV hes doing.

From talking to him he schedules only so many covers to be built per year. He basically makes 1 cover per day, everyday. So once his calender is full he stops taking orders. It sounds like its a first come first serve unless your special LOL.

I'm a returning customer so i might be more special then first timers, but i know my cover is about 2 weeks out on his list he said. This week he has some other covers to do, but hes working on mine also, he has to get some peaces made and off to the printers, or embroiders so they can get my custom work done. Then he will make it when everything returns.

Cory has been making covers for 20+ years, this explains why his covers are so dam nice. Hes not new to this game.
    Last edited by mmandley; 03-05-2013 at 10:07 PM.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Yes everyone with a Mojo will benefit from my trip to Evolution Covers.

I told Cory i will check at AWS on their Mojo for the tower foot length and height. My tower sits in the same location as the factory i just don't know of the mounting base is the same size. I will verify that but it wont matter too much because Cory uses a stretch boot at the tower feet.

But in short, anyone with a Mojo that wants an Evolution Cover, Cory now has the measurement to make them.

Moombadaze, No i didn't see your cover but i think i recall hearing it will be done this week. Its on his list. I didn't even ask about yours, he was like "Mike you know Moombadaze? I think that's his screen name? I said ohh yea me and him talk from time to time." Cory is excited to get your cover to you, as i think you are the first 13 LSV hes doing.

From talking to him he schedules only so many covers to be built per year. He basically makes 1 cover per day, everyday. So once his calender is full he stops taking orders. It sounds like its a first come first serve unless your special LOL.

I'm a returning customer so i might be more special then first timers, but i know my cover is about 2 weeks out on his list he said. This week he has some other covers to do, but hes working on mine also, he has to get some peaces made and off to the printers, or embroiders so they can get my custom work done. Then he will make it when everything returns.

Cory has been making covers for 20+ years, this explains why his covers are so dam nice. Hes not new to this game.

I want one of these so bad....maybe one day....
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Well, you got my concern. He can sure make some covers and there will be folks wanting MOJO covers. I knew the tower was different (this year anyway) so I wanted to know if he was ready for that. Not surprising he is. I'm sure he loves Moombadaze as this is his second (at least) Evolution cover and he wouldn't buy anything else.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

With the new Beast being so much taller then the LSV, i was having issues with my space in the garage. Last year i spent some time organizing and cleaning out the garage, you might remember the pictures.

Well now Bestia's tower and board racks hit the storage system.

Tuesday while the boat has been away and i finally had a little time, it was time to make more room in the garage.
    i stopped by the Home Depot, dropped a hundo for what looked like nothing in my cart LOL.

Tear down of everything i had done.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Then after a few hours, i got her all cleaned up again. I still need to hang one more banner back up on the boat side. Heres what the garage looks like now.

[COLOR="#696969"]

Hey Mike,
    Is that top board a hyperlite apex?
    I have one just like it and last summer the thing just fell apart (started to de-laminate on both ends).
    I tried contacting Hyperlite (HO Sports) several times to discuss the issue to see if this is common, covered, if not covered repairable, ect.... and I've got nothing but the run-around and bad email addresses and contact info.
    Every time I call it rings and rings. When I do get someone they don't know and tell me I need to talk to Eric (whomever that dude is?)
    Any rate, I am not at all happy with their cust service to say the least!

Sorry for the rant - just looks like the same board

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    Hey Mike,
    Is that top board a hyperlite apex?
    I have one just like it and last summer the thing just fell apart (started to de-laminate on both ends).
    I tried contacting Hyperlite (HO Sports) several times to discuss the issue to see if this is common, covered, if not covered repairable, ect.... and I've got nothing but the run-around and bad email addresses and contact info.
    Every time I call it rings and rings. When I do get someone they don't know and tell me I need to talk to Eric (whomever that dude is?)
    Any rate, I am not at all happy with their cust service to say the least!

Sorry for the rant - just looks like the same board
    Yes that is that exact board. Yes mine is delaminating on the ends also. I also noticed its fading bad from the being in the racks over the summer. Its only in the rack when we are at the lake but the UV is fading the colors.

I dont ride it as much anymore. i use the one below it sitting on top of the CWB Ride surfboard. Its a Hyperlight State 145 and actually an older board, but no delaminating or issues with it other then fading on top as well.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

WOW looking threw this thread, i realized when i organized my Photobucket i screwed up all the pics here.

Ill Repost them here so people can see them. Wish we had an edit feature so i could change the links and fix it all.

Heres goes round #2

The long awaited delivery has finally come.

I chose the 2013 Moomba Mojo.
    I had many reasons for this but at the end of the day it was really a simple chose. I looked at almost every boat brand out there. For the size of boat, price and what you get for your money the Mojo was really the hands down winner in my book.

I have to give a big thanks to Rick Tinker, he came in a thread last summer and said he would pull some strings. Between him Shane Stillman, and AWS they made me a great deal that made the Mojo an even better deal for me.

I wont waste a bunch of time talking about the boat. That will come later as i start with my long list of mods

Here it is.
    The best dealer in the PNW

Sneaking in the building.

Unwrapping her.

[COLOR="#696969"]

[COLOR="#696969"]