Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

I see people doing here all the time in florida-not winching the bow up tight, ive watched boats bouncing hard against the bow stop going down the freeway.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Got my Evolution cover finally, nah actually had it about 2 months just never have gotten pictures of it LOL.

Now support post in the bow area?
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by muehlcj View Post
    Now support post in the bow area?
    Don't need any support posts. Cover is made exactly to fit the boat, when i tow there is no flapping.
    when it rains there is no pooling.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

so when you sell the boat let me know..i have never driven that far from NY to Oregon but that boats worth it lol
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

^ I did half the trip with a boat in tow a few months ago. trust me when I say pay a shipping company
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

i moved my boat from Tenn to upstate NY..i didnt mind it..only thing that sucked was the shrink wrap ripped apart on its way up..of course with gas prices now i might get killed in diesel fuel
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

Default Bestia the 2013 Moomba Mojo

MotoSno
    I had my boat shipped from Oregon to Rochester! Bought my supra from one of mandleys neighbors! Folded tower. Shrink wrapped and and 2700 miles later!

Driver that towed it blew out his power stroke prior to getting out of Oregon.

Never too far to get a boat you love!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

I crank my boat till the roller is sandwhiched between the boat eye and the bow. Very very tight. Never have any issues with it gaining slack when pulling it out of the water.

Mike, what boats did you see in Texas that were not tight against the bow roller

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    I crank my boat till the roller is sandwhiched between the boat eye and the bow. Very very tight. Never have any issues with it gaining slack when pulling it out of the water.

Mike, what boats did you see in Texas that were not tight against the bow roller

Sent from my iPhone
    Mine normally is tight on the roller, in Texas me and Brian saw a lot of them, non of the Moomba Supra crew, or we would have said something but even when we inquired about it, they were like everyone does it like this, the bow will get all scratched if you leave it on the roller.

I didnt have it done intentionally. I tried it 1x and the boat was bouncing on the trailer and i could feel it in the truck, i said never again.

I will say trailing a Mojo is much more work then the LSV, it doesnt self center as well due to the wide nose, also its real easy to get the trailer too deep or too shallow, now a lot of difference between the too. Seem like the Mojo sits on more bunk surface as well because its harder to launch it off the trailer. We literally have to back the truck down a little and stomp the brakes to give it enough inertia to come off the trailer, unless i want to back the truck into the water, and i dont.

Not complaining, just differences noticed.

What was that spray you can get to spray the bunks down to make them slicker?
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Man, mine is always cranked all the way to the roller. To many crappy bouncy roads around this part of Texas. Shoot just getting out of Bethy Creek today I was freaking out about the road.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron