Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I finally received the flow meters I have been waiting on. I need a few more parts before I can have this system up and running but just checking in with my progress. I have 4 pics that sort of explain the system again. Basically I am going to cut the hoses from my fat sacs and insert these flow meters. I plan on installing the fill meters right before the water enters the bag, and the empty right before the water leaves the boat. I recently bought the 'U' bad to go under the front seats(sorta the reason why I am a bit behind with this project) Basically once I will be able to control if water goes into the ski locker or not depending on how many people are on the boat. The two bags will be connected with the fill on the 'U' bag and the empty on the ski locker. I took apart the gravity III switch harness and plan on tapping into the +12V and GND from it to power my display and connect the relays. Both my system and the old switches(back-up) will work when complete. Hopefully this weekend will be productive(but I am easily distracted so well see).
    The Dug
    2007 Mobius LSV

Well apperently I my account can no longer post photos, nothing to exciting other illustration of how the compoents are layed out. I'll try to fix the issue before my final post.
    The Dug
    2007 Mobius LSV

it's the site, not your account. load the picsw to a hosting site like photobucket and copy/paste the IMG tags.

with all these cool updates, it makes me want to upgrade my outback to a xlv or a mojo..if only i had the money haha..heep up the cool work, cant wait to see more haha
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

So, I have a question, what if you have more than just the standard 3 bags? I have six bags in my boat all hidden and plumbed in. Would the user be able to add multiple bags or is this being designed for just a 3 bag 3 pump system?

Note: Each of my pumps fill 2 bags so in order for this to work perfectly as a six bag display and control each bag, each would have to have it's own pump, switch, flow meters, and relays. this is understood but my question remains is it or could it be developed to be compatible with more than 3 bags?
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    So, I have a question, what if you have more than just the standard 3 bags? I have six bags in my boat all hidden and plumbed in. Would the user be able to add multiple bags or is this being designed for just a 3 bag 3 pump system?

Note: Each of my pumps fill 2 bags so in order for this to work perfectly as a six bag display and control each bag, each would have to have it's own pump, switch, flow meters, and relays. this is understood but my question remains is it or could it be developed to be compatible with more than 3 bags?
    This can be made to do what ever you want. I developed the screen for a 4 bag system, only in a monitoring mode this year though. Next year I'm going to make it do the control. I just want to see how much weight I have in each bag so I get a consistent wake every time.

I made it so all you need to do is unhook the bag and time how long it takes to fill up 1 gallon. Once you have all those numbers you can put them into the screen and it will know.

If you wanted more bags in the system you could add them on your own, its a pretty simple software to use. I thought about just making a really simple version that just has a text display without graphics. This would be really small and would fit anywhere.

I guess if you buy a boat with one of these systems installed they are only good for the bags that you have installed from the factory, everything else is on its own anyway.