Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

There are pics in this thread of the LSV surf wave with just the stock 400 (this was a 2008 boat but you get the idea) and with the 750 bag in the rear. Should help you see what's possible.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....ture+surf+wave
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

you guys are killing me, LOL
    Thanks for the link to the pics, looks awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Doss View Post
    you guys are killing me, LOL
    Thanks for the link to the pics, looks awesome
    No need to feel killed! LOL What everyone here is telling you is this: WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY!

Post pictures of you, your family having fun on the water, in your boat, at the beach, wherever? This community is about people sharing their experiences and fun with each other. Not everyone here does the same thing but where we all come together is for the LIFESTYLE.

You can't go wrong purchasing a Moomba. My family (daughter & me) are skiers and barefooters so our choice was the Direct Drive Outback. Love the boat, love the comments we get on the water, and becoming a memeber of this community has taught me a lot about the boat. Help is here when you need it!

The ONLY requirement in case you haven't already noticed..................make sure you share your fun with everyone here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2014 Centurion Carbon Pro

2004 Ski Nautique 196 LE - SOLD
    2004 Outback DD - SOLD
    1995 Supra TSM6 Comp - SOLD

2017 - 67" Radar Lithium Vapor Pro Build w/ Radar Vapor Boa Bindings

Stay STACKED & Pull HARD!!!

When your ready to big on your wave,

This is goofy with 2500lbs

Regular with 2500lbs
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by iwaterskihard View Post
    No need to feel killed! LOL What everyone here is telling you is this: WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY!

Post pictures of you, your family having fun on the water, in your boat, at the beach, wherever? This community is about people sharing their experiences and fun with each other. Not everyone here does the same thing but where we all come together is for the LIFESTYLE.

You can't go wrong purchasing a Moomba. My family (daughter & me) are skiers and barefooters so our choice was the Direct Drive Outback. Love the boat, love the comments we get on the water, and becoming a memeber of this community has taught me a lot about the boat. Help is here when you need it!

The ONLY requirement in case you haven't already noticed..................make sure you share your fun with everyone here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    definitely a fun crew here and and I will make good on the requirement

Default Rookie went to boat show: HELP v. LSV

Ross where are you located?

I bought my LSV 2 years ago and it is my first boat ever and is definitely not hard to handle or anything. It's sound like you have way more boating experience than me so I think you should be good to go!

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I basically did the same thing David did. I knew nothing about wakeboarding, nothing about boating, only except that I loved being on a boat. Didn't matter what kind. But then I got my LSV and my life completely changed 100% for the better. The lifestyle, the friends, the memories, the lessons learned (Umm, is the plug in?! ) all add up to how much I am so thankful I took the plunge into the Moomba world. I guarantee you will not have any doubts or regrets with this boat!
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow

I did the same thing RD and Sicktc did...Year before last we bought a Moomba LS. Was my first boat. Sure, I had been around boats my whole life since my dad had them but this one was mine. We sold it after the first summer. Then the next spring we bought a 2011 LSV and it has been the greatest thing I've ever bought. We've met so many people and have made so many memories in just the first summer and are anxious to pick it up again here in a couple of months. Welcome to the family and watch out for the mod bug...when he bites he bites hard and doesn't let go!

This will be our wave this summer:

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    When your ready to big on your wave,

This is goofy with 2500lbs

Regular with 2500lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    Welcome to the family and watch out for the mod bug...when he bites he bites hard and doesn't let go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And the women just don't understand this part!

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD