Thread: 2013 lsv

Default 2013 lsv

Can someone please explain the boat configurator on the website? I think its still setup for 2012 boats. My reasoning is the 2013 brochure shows the following items as standard on the 2013 LSV but the website shows them as being options and the new Blurfx graphic is not an option on the website.

Surf platform- My understanding is there is only one platform now? The website shows it a 250 option.
    Digital Cruise Pro with Display- Website shows it as ?750 upgrade and Zero Off is 1295.
    GIII ballast- brochure shows standard on LSV and Mojo but website shows 1485 upgrade.

I am asking because I am curious if the Base MSRP of 51,680 is for 2013 or 2012????

Any input would be greatly appreciated as it could change the finish price by a few thousand dollars.

Thanks
    Todd
    Todd
    2017 SUPRA SA450

You are correct in whats Standard but thats still considered an upgrade. I know its weird but thats how they list the stuff.

You best bet would be call your local dealer and tell them what you want on the boat and get there price. I can tell you the MSRP on the site will not be what you pay anyhow. Its an estimation. You still have Tax, title, shipping and prep fees for most of the boats. That being said you can generaly still get the boats with all that included and still be under the MSRP of your build.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

The surf platform,digital cruise pro, stereo and the gravity3d ballast of 1800 are all std on lsv and mojo. Sorry. We will get that checked. Some of those were options in 2012. As to pricing that price should include those options. Boat show incentives are available right now so please take advantage of that. It can add cover board racks and more for no charge

Rick

Default 2013 lsv

Quote Originally Posted by RickT View Post
    The surf platform,digital cruise pro, stereo and the gravity3d ballast of 1800 are all std on lsv and mojo. Sorry. We will get that checked. Some of those were options in 2012. As to pricing that price should include those options. Boat show incentives are available right now so please take advantage of that. It can add cover board racks and more for no charge

Rick
    Rick,

Thank you for the reply! The dealer in our area is new to the Skiers Choice network so I have feel like I have been helping them through this process somewhat. I will pass this info on to them to ensure they are properly informing customers that are looking at the Moomba line.
    Todd
    2017 SUPRA SA450

Todd,

The configurator should be more accurate. Updated as of this morning.

Rick