Default Possible First Time Buyer

Hey Guys,
    New to the forum and may possibly be new to the Moomba family. I'm leaning towards a Mojo and I know there are boat show incentives out there but the rookie boat buyers question I have is are prices firm with the dealers or is there some wiggle room? I have found a couple sites that list dealer invoice vs MSRP but not sure how accurate those are. Should I be able to get a certain percentage off of MSRP or a dollar amount over invoice? Any help would be appreciated.

You should be able to negotiate, down some, I believe the boat show incentives close with that show in your region. Also not sure how accurate those sites really are. Most dealers will sell a boat at a point where they are making money and will say no when they aren't , so it's all about service, pricing and relationship. Don't overdue one for the other.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Negotiation is certainly possible. It might take a bit of time, as the dealer and manufacturer "work" on the deal.

I can say from experience that it's hard to make dealers compete with each other. The manufacturer is indeed involved and will inform each other of your actions. You only thing that you can do is make manufacturers compete for a deal.
    2005 XLV, upgraded ballast, Comptech swivel wakeboard and hydrofoil racks, Monster cargo bimini

Go get 'em. Can't wait to see pics of your new MOJO!!!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Yes, there is still plenty of room to negotiate, despite what they may tell you. I agree you should shop dealers, but make sure you tell them you are from there location or else they may tell you to pound sand. Take advantage of the Moomba incentives and stay firm on your price. Good luck!
    2013 Mobius LSV
    2004 Centurion T5