Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Default The countdown begins; my 2013 Outback V...

I haven't run mine yet, but you are correct I did help do my buddy Chase's boat. I'm unsure I know what you are asking? Like a picture of the wires at the base?
    2013 Outback V

Yes a picture of the base of the tower (with the tower folded forward of course) showing where/how the wires pass from the hull up into the tower.
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo

Ah, that will be an easy one - there is a hole in the base and in the fiberglass - you just have to feed from the front tube into the hole, which is towards the middle/back.

I'll snap pics when I run it, I don't think I have any of when we did the LSV.
    2013 Outback V

I got the amps mounted and mostly wired today;

As you can see I went with white Starboard for the amps - all the black was running together, so I figured this would be a good contrast.

Also found the Kicker ZX1000.1 that powers my L7s to be dead, giving me a great excuse to order an Exile Xi1500.1 - more power and matches the rest of my amps!

I mounted the Kicker amp tucked away on the back of the bow seat since it didn't match, but I'm thinking I'm going to move it to the same area as the other amps - I just wish I would have known I'd be switching amps before I cut the Starboard!

Don't mind the sloppy wiring - I had to un-do some of the finished wiring to trouble-shoot the blown amp - wanted to make sure it wasn't an RCA, head unit output, or wire issue. The wires on the left floor are for the RGBs, need to tie that up to the rest of the harness but waiting to hook up the controller first to make sure they all work.
    2013 Outback V

Ian, kinda confused here, what amps are powering what?

looks like you have a harpoon-is that not powering your towers ?
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Harpoon powers XM9s (not installed yet, hence no speaker wires ran to it)

Xi800.4 powers 6 SX65Ms

Kicker ZX1000.1 was going to power 2 10" Kicker L7s, but that's being replaced with an Exile Xi1500.1
    2013 Outback V

Installed Monster Tower rotating racks - not sure why, but I didn't have to modify them to work like Daze did.

The lever comes very close to the tower, but doesn't hit. To be safe I put some soft side Velcro where it comes close as a bumper.
    2013 Outback V

Default Re: The countdown begins; my 2013 Outback V...

Boat looks great.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Ian, im betten the tower curv is less on the OutbackV than the LSV and thats why. How do you like the racks?

looking good
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

All I can say is W-O-W Ian!!! I just got my Outback V and love it as well. yours is way cooler than mine though!! )
    Where did you get the boat cover in your Monster rotating Tower racks above? I have the clip on cover, but like the full cover as well (less water would get in when sitting on boat lift)... Did you order it from your dealer? Sweet ride man, and awesome work you've done on it! I enjoy keeping up with your progress! Great work, and thanks for posting!