Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I had a blast at the boat show this weekend! It was great seeing Drew and everyone from ATL Marine again too and wow. The boats have come a nice ways from when I purchased mine in 09. Still contemplating a trade in, but then again, staying reserved with it too because I'm happy with my boat, would just like a change. Gotta say though. The seat vinyl in the new LSV feels fantastic compared to mine. Either way, had an absolute blast and looking forward to summer now and definitely looking forward to hanging out with Drew and some new folks and hitting the lake! I'll bring the Bobber Cooler! (not filled with Coke and Sprite, I can tell you that much!)
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow

great pics Drew

thankfull to have SkierChoice building boats after seeing them
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Just flipped through the Moomba brochure from the PDX show and saw the Wolfe family pics firsthand myself - awesome once again!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Drew,

Thanks so much for your help at the show. Can't wait for the summer to start enjoying the mojo.

Todd

Todd,

My pleasure! Glad you checked in here. There is a lot of great info for you to learn from a great group of folks.

Once you get your colors figured out, you will need to do a screen capture and post up a pic or you shall be ridiculed! If you're undecided, you can even post up a poll with options and let the folks on here help (that's what I did).

I hope drew gave out business cards for moomba.com for each person he helped sell a boat to

great pics and I can't wait for out boat show to see the moomba brochures.. our dealer is doubling their floor space and hope it's a whole lot more skiers products..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I did tell any parties that were interested in a Moomba that they needed to check the site out and I tried to write it on all the cards I gave out.

Test drove the Mojo on Sunday. Wow.... One step closer to taking the plunge. Huge difference between the Mojo and our current boat. LOL
    Todd

2000 Glastron 195sx
    Strongly Considering 2013 Mojo

hehehehehe . . . .

told ya!