Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Atlanta Boat Show

Unbelievable behavior at the nautique booth, notice for the $140G's you don't even get a trailer?

Sent from my Duhroid

PWI as usual...

Default Atlanta Boat Show

That dash is AWFUL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    That dash is AWFUL
    Interestingly functional, but visually strange. The grey, carbon fiber look in the 233 was better than the blue in the 244. They have a master key under the throttle lever so there is push button start/stop to the left of the wheel, but I don't get why they didn't do all that like 'bu and have two same-sized screens flanking the wheel. IMO, that would have looked much better with the speedo & tach above.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    That is one SEXY 242!! Damn...

Metal flake is definitely in for '13

Too bad on the Nauti guys. Bunch of tards.

While sitting in the G23 in Portland, AWS offered to let me have a peak at a G25 they had in a private showroom somewhere in back at the show. One of their sales' guys personal/demo boats. I politely declined since I wasn't a legit buyer but it would have been cool to see.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    Unbelievable behavior at the nautique booth, notice for the $140G's you don't even get a trailer?

Sent from my Duhroid
    It just blows me away they would even sell boats without trailers, i understand the point of having water front property but still, at some point you will need that trailer LOL.

I know MB is famous for doing these sales tricks as well, tell you the boat is 53K and then you find out ohh wait i have to buy a trailer too? LOL Thats another 5K lol
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Where do I sign?
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

had I not helped to sell that boat on Sunday (which was a ton of fun b/c Rick Tinker's son and I tag teamed on this one), I would have tried to make a deal on it myself. I should have lit it up prior to taking the pics, too. They installed red LED behind the grills on the front and in the rear. Guys from my generation kept referring to it as the Knight Rider boat. It was a SA350 - black gel w/ black decals & limo tint. Interior was a wonderful combo of platinum & greys.

For those that join us at the Flint River Jam, this boat will be there!

Well certainly I don't think they should mislead anyone about what is included in the price, but I totally get no trailer. My Dad doesn't have one for his boat, and hasn't needed it yet in 9 years. If I would have ordered a custom new one instead of buying a leftover, I would have deleted the trailer myself. My boat sits on a bunk at the marina 365 and dealers do the routine servicing on the lift. if it has to come out, they have a trailer. It's not only an extra $5k plus, it's also a pain in the butt to store the thing.

That Centurion dash is FUGLY!
    Jeff

2012 Outback V

I also saw that blacked out supra and it was awesome. The supra is an amazing looking boat. I really liked the all black LSV with the green stripe on the moomba side.

Singleton is also a great company from an advertisement standpoint. They are always first class at the boat shows. Every Wednesday on Lake Lanier they have "wet Wednesdays" where they have their sponsored riders come out and wakeboard for the crowd. They block off sunset cove and its a really cool thing to watch.

As for the nautique guys, I think the issue is the dealership that represents them in the Atlanta area. They are sold through Marine Max. They are a shady bunch over there. I love the nautique brand and actually signed paperwork to buy a used super air 210 from them. I went back and forth with the sales guy and came to an agreed price of 31k for this boat. I went and got a loan and when I can back to get it their finance guy had a bunch of BS in the price and it ended up coming out at 38k. I told him that we agreed to the 31k out the door and their finance guy told me that he wouldn't let the boat go for that price.

After that i got in my car and drive about 1 mile down the rd to Atlanta Marine and met with Jeff and bought my 07 LSV. Marine Max called me a few days later and asked when I would be back to get the super air 210. I told them that they refused to sell it to me at the agreed price and I bought another boat.

I also agree that the Centurion dash is ugly. It is definitely a retro look if thats what their going for.