Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boat show pics.

Default Boat show pics.

Just have to keep buying used I guess. At least when the LSV is paid off ill have a $20k or more down payment for the next one

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Default Boat show pics.

yeah that sounds about right david

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

I have to kinda laugh at the advertising photo;s though. They show a boat load of 20 something "kids". Not to put the kids down but likely if you combined everyone of there yearly incomes they might cover the cost of the boat.

Now i realize one of those KIDS could be a sponsered rider and essentially,thats a FREE boat but not likely.Could they not be a LITTLE more realistic and at least show THE DAD who likely bought the boat or financed it?? OH but wait That would not be COOL?
    07 Outback DD

Default Boat show pics.

An observation from working the boat show this weekend as well as some insight.

I sold to more younger folks than older. Unfortunately, they see a payment that's under $500 and say, "I'll take it!" and even when I tried to council them about taking out a 20 yr loan, they still bought. Should be a few used SA's and Mojo's around next spring.

Sponsored riders don't get free boats unless they are the best of the best. They get heavily discounted rides, but nothing is free.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Default Boat show pics.

how many did y'all sell this weekend drew? will the local market see a huge increase in SC products

sent from my home phone
    Jason

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Default Boat show pics.

It was a good show for Atlanta Marine. I believe deposits were taken for 20+ boats, but I'm not positive. I ended up helping get 6 families into a SC product.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Default Boat show pics.

sounds like a great weekend. now the long wait till the 2013 lake launch for those new owners

sent from my home phone
    Jason

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Went to Nashville boat show today. It was okay. For wakeboats, there was Centurion, Malibu, Axis, Nautique, Mastercraft and Moomba. Curiously, there was an EPIC center console bay fishing boat but no wakeboats. Same company, and that was a really nice boat.

Interestingly, there was Moomba but no Supra. For the last 5 years or so, there has been no Moomba dealer in middle TN. There was a SC dealer out of Alabama that had the territory, and they brought Supra and Moomba to the Nashville show. This year, the local Mastercraft dealer had picked up the Moomba line. They were obviously big on the MC boats, but they flat told me that MC had priced them out of most of their customers and they were excited about Moomba. They had 4 moombas there, a blue MOJO (I think it was $66k), a red LSV ($52.5), a black LSV (SOLD) and an OBV (also SOLD). There were things I liked and didn't like about each boat, but overall they did a real good job with the Moomba line in that they were talking them up and all the boats they had at the show looked very nice. Good colors, well optioned, etc. I also thought that of all the boats at the show, that red LSV for $52.5 was by far the best deal there. The only other new wakeboat at about the same price was the OBV (I think it was only $3.5 less) and a leftover 2012 Centurion Elite C-4 for $50k (which is a smaller, more dated boat with only a 93" beam). These were all the advertised boat show sale prices, don't know if you could do better by talking to them.

I was disappointed that there was no Supra dealer there, I wanted to see the SA and I also wanted to check out what Tige' is offering now.

I'm glad that there is finally a Moomba dealer in middle TN.