Couple Supras no moombas pictured,

Holy crap some of these boats have gotten pricey. Msrp on the g25 160k

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=796574
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

No doubt some great looking boats! The pricing is just out of control, but someone is apparently buying them. I do like the Tige's and will have one sitting on my lift once this Powerball early-retirement plan finally works out for me.

Thankfully some manufacturer finally realized that theater seating in the bow has been an overlooked option for years.

Lord have mercy I love boat show pics... will definitely be at the Dallas boat show. Dem prices make me so happy I own an affordable awesome boat though.
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

love to go look, but imo, no wakeboat, no matter the innovations or gadgets is worth over 100k. that's more than I have paid for a house..

heck, I'd have a horrid time stomaching a $75k boat..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

When my Dad bought his first house around 1965 other family members said he thought he was some kind of "big shot". They said, "Who does he think he is -- buying a fifteen thousand dollar house?"
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I watched a house hunter episode the other day and a guy was buying a townhouse in atl for pretty close to that same amount- 5 years old and in move-in condition. bank owned. would be interesting to pay for the house and have a big boat payment. opposite of most
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

seems like crazy ridulous prices too me... That lime green interior is toomuch for me. I like hte diamond stitched Tige though

Is it me, or are some of these starting to look like spaceships, esp. the cockpit
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

All of you have it wrong, you can finance that boat for 100 years, that way it will only cost you 300 dollars a month for the rest of you and your kids lives.

I have had the opportunity to ride behind the G23 at OWC in Florida and I really must say it is totally freakin awesome. I would love to have that boat but there is no way in heck I would ever pay that much money. I am very curious to see what the price is on these beasts in 20 years. Its funny because I just sold my 1989 Nautique 2001 for close to 10K. Those boats hold their value really well.

I definitely don't think there is a such thing as a 150k wake. My 07 LSV has more wake than I know what to do with and is very stylish. I am super happy with my boat and I dont have to pass the debt to my future kids.

Quote Originally Posted by chadjitsu1 View Post
    All of you have it wrong, you can finance that boat for 100 years, that way it will only cost you 300 dollars a month for the rest of you and your kids lives
    just like what are Govt is doing to us and our kids...screwing the bunny..
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Went to the very small and fishing orientated Central Texas Boat Show tonight. Tooners and fish mostly but a dealership from the ATX did make the short trip north. Next week is the Austin show but in the mean time can you believe these:

Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV