Default Bluetooth laptop speakers ??

Good sounding middle of the road blue tooth speakers , 50 to 100 buck range.. For Xmas for a laptop, iPad I touch.

No exile, ws bashing....
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

We have some friends that have the JawBone bluetooth brick thing. They bring it camping, set it out on the picnic table while the ipad is in their trailer or at home out by the pool while the ipad is on the patio. Works great - sounds great. Maybe a little more $ then you want to spend. It is sturdy as well - proven by their 6 kids and 3 dogs.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    We have some friends that have the JawBone bluetooth brick thing. They bring it camping, set it out on the picnic table while the ipad is in their trailer or at home out by the pool while the ipad is on the patio. Works great - sounds great. Maybe a little more $ then you want to spend. It is sturdy as well - proven by their 6 kids and 3 dogs.
    Berg,

Thanks, I saw the jawbone. The sonus is where it's at, but I ended up ordering a creative for about 50 bucks.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

More money as well around 150.00. Klipsch 2.1 computer speakers. I have them hooked to the computer/ipod and i have this set up in my computer/spare room . I play DRUMS and this is what i ROCK along too. They sound amazing ,for the money. I have 3 friends who have changed or upgraded just because they listened to these...Just saying.
    07 Outback DD

Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker
    Features:
    Highly portable design: the speakers are very small can fit in any backpack or traveling bag and weight merely 2.9lbs.
    The wireless range of the speakers is 30 feet, which allow you to roam with your devices around the room besides providing portable versatility to the speaker itself.
    The self-powered speakers are equipped with the rechargeable batteries that power the speakers up to nine hours.