So i live out in Las Vegas, and I know we have an awesome lake out here to spend the day on. The problem is that everyone that is here would rather get drunk and go to the pool because this town thinks the lake is unbelievably dirty for some reason- idk why I'm from CO and its 10X more clear than the lakes there.Not to mention everyone has Yacht's and pontoon boats just to party on. So I decided that this year my g/f and I are going to be taking a trip out south/East down to TX to check out the boating scene there(As well as look around austin as we will be moving there if all goes planned) and would love to make some of the Moomba/Supra Events to meet some other people who actually enjoy being on the lake!!

Does anyone have a calendar of when some events are so we can start planning the trip out there?? also any info on where to stay, close to the lake or any sorts of that info would be gladly appreciated! Hopefully looking to spend a few weeks out that way and maybe even venture over to Mr. Wolfe's territory for a ride behind that Mojo!!