I'm starting to research my first time purchase of a wakeboard boat, from what I've found, the moomba looks like the best deal.

The closest dealer has a 05 Outback that was used for the local ski team with 140 hours on it, with Indmar assault mpi 340 hp engine, tonneau covers, radacage tower, 3-blade cnc prop, perfect pass wakepro, moomba laser etched pop-up cleats, with full warranty for $26.5k. I have driven the outback, reverse sounded really loud, passenger front seat slid as we took off, normal wear on the carpet, minor cosmetic damage to the bow from loading the boat.

They also have a 05 Mobius LSV for $32k with 325 HP MPI, Snap Cockpit Cover, Snap Tonneau Cover, Bimini Top, Docking Lights, Stainless Steel Rubrail, Hydraulic Wakeplate, Depth Finder, Kenwood CD AM/FM w/Remote, Pop-up Cleats, Sing-A-Way Tongue, Spare Tire & Bracket.

My first thought was to stay around the low to mid 20’s for price and that’s why I drove the Outback, does anyone have any input on the Outback vs. the Mobius LSV?

Thanks…