Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

canada will be a tough find for a boat at that pricerange. there's a reason a lot of the us boats are going to canada.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

hey guys, yeah I was in conecticut originally but now we are in ontario.

I was looking at smaller trucks,honda ridgeline and dodge dakota, aus dosen't have to many truck line the ones here. I think i was off the mark tho. These might be ok for a outback, but not for a lsv.

Thanks for the info, seems like the lsv was a good boat and if there was lots sold, even more chance of finding a good one.
    So the hull stayed the same for lsv from 2006 to 2008?

or if i looked at outbacks V, are they a good wake boat, surf ?

yeah, have to look into bring a boat over the border, seems the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by aussie 1 View Post
    same hull from 2006 thru 2012. Great boat! Good luck with your search.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Check this dealer, it's near buffalo, ny has a couple used moombas, plus they do a boat show in Rochester, ny in feb plus one in orchard park(buffalo bills field house) in march.

http://www.silverlakemarine.com/incl...p?cat=1&bhcp=1

I have purchased two boats from them, great people to deal with.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by aussie 1 View Post
    hey guys, yeah I was in conecticut originally but now we are in ontario.

I was looking at smaller trucks,honda ridgeline and dodge dakota, aus dosen't have to many truck line the ones here. I think i was off the mark tho. These might be ok for a outback, but not for a lsv.
    I tow an XLV with a Ridgeline. Its written specifications for towing and hauling are honest. Its handling, comfort and versatility are far superior when unloaded. It's similar in manners when towing 5000 lbs (as in, I have done a head-to-head towing comparison) with a late 1990's full size such as the Silverado 1500. That's before most of the full-size trucks grew by 500-1000 lbs. Hence, the Ridgeline is popular with former owners of the 1st-generation Tundra. If you want to buy a used one, note that the cheaper ones are mostly imported from the US auction system. For new, list prices are high in Canada, but you can get about $3000 off right now with rebate and haggling. Send me a PM if you like. If you are anywhere near Ottawa, you can check my 2009 mid-tier model. At least I can direct you to the very active user group.

The next best choice in compact trucks would be the Toyota Tacoma. Its interior is much less roomy and you get less standard equipment in the base models, but similarly equipped cost is comparable to Ridgeline for this more conventional truck.

Thanks for the info, seems like the lsv was a good boat and if there was lots sold, even more chance of finding a good one.
    Yes. You'll probably have to head south to the US for a decent selection. Possibly the popular areas, such as cottage country around Toronto or Montreal would work too, and avoid any importation issues.

If you go to the dealers (for used or maybe even new), I can send you my years-out-of-date shopping experience via PM regarding the dealers in Muskoka and St-Alponese-de-Grandby.
    Yes. The hull got deeper with the 2006 model year.
    or if i looked at outbacks V, are they a good wake boat, surf ?
    Yes, but they may feel cramped and low compared to the LSV.
    2005 XLV, upgraded ballast, Comptech swivel wakeboard and hydrofoil racks, Monster cargo bimini