Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

My 2wd has Toyo Proxes ST II (m+s) and they seem to do well even in the snow and look sharp. I won't know how many miles I can get out of them as they were on the truck when I got them.

http://toyotires.com/tires/pattern/p...l-season-tires
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

-Jake

Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    C'mon now, Toyotas don't count as real trucks. They are in the jeep category

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

That's why I have two separate vehicles. If you have one rig as a daily commute, off road rig and tow rig, you may find yourself at times getting a ride to work and having someone pull your boat to the launch. Also, having one vehicle to do a bunch of things may work OK but they tend to fall short in doing a particular task really well.

If you don't 4wd then don't get 4wd tires as they are expensive, noisy, rougher ride, wears faster and less gas mileage.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Man in not a balla like that tho!

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Man in not a balla like that tho!
    You drinkin on the job again?
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I'm looking for new tires this year too for the 'burb. Don't go offroad, mostly highway as I barely drive unless towing the boat. Around here we care about wet traction and that's about it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

It's been a while since I shopped tires but I was thinking the Alenzas were the best rated tire for on road traction for couple/several years in a row. I believe that is what is run on most luxury SUVs.

When I bought tires for my last SUV, that I wasn't planning on keeping long term, I went with the Firestone version to save a couple bucks. I think the "destination" was the knock off dueller.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

No more el cheapo ones for me. I went with Falken last time and they were fantastic for about 20k and then got noisier and noisier. Can barely stand to ride in the truck now at about 40k.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Yeah the destination is the Firestone on road truck tire. For how much the bridgestones are they better be a too rated tire. About 250 each

David