Thread: Full Pull

Default Full Pull

Okay, I have a question for everyone. How many people can you tow behind your Moomba. With my 04
    Outback LS I was able to pull 8. This was doing a deep water start. First I tried all the ropes tight and hitting it, but we had no luck. Then we had the spotter pull up on all the ropes slightly. We were able to get everyone up without a problem then. Anyone else have any other stories?

We pulled 8 junior skiers and smaller adults with our 99 Mobius DD 5.7L carb. Mostly on 2 skis - no problem. But I think if I were to do it again I would not put them all on the pylon. Some would be on the center tow hook on the transom and some on the lifting hooks on the transom. I think we could have gone 10 without too much trouble.
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

i want to try to get a bunch up at once this next summer, would make for an awesome picture. just need alot of ropes to do it
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD