My father in law has a 1970 honda cb350 cafe racer thathas been sitting in his garage for 30 years. He lives in nj now but it was original titled in california and he lost the title. I want to get this bike on the road but i need to get the title. Anyone know the process for him to get the title? I tried calling calling but they are closed til wednesday. Just curious what the process would be since he is no longer in california.