Default So, can I ask, what happened to Ed G?

I used to be on this forum a lot and he was probably the most active poster and seemed to be a helpful guy. Now he's nowhere to be found and it sounds like there was some issue? Cliffs?

got pissed, deleted a bunch of posts with valuable info in it. banned by the mods and at the request of most of the "active" members.

he shows up here every 9 months or so under several different usernames and the mods delete again.

big proponent of skiers products, but sometimes doesn't play well with others
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Great summary sandm.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

too bad, thanks for the info, though! He helped me with some info once.

He's probably reading this now under one of his multiple aliases. Just dying to jump in and make another presence.

SandM was being nice. Nuff said.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

i have not been on in a long time, i missed the stuff that got Ed banned, nor do i want to know any more of what happened etc. sandm kept it brief and sufficient i guess. i just wanted to say that i never had an issued with him, did not always care for his opinions or practices, but i could say that for lots of people, and others of me.
    take care Ed
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

Aliens! That's all I'm saying...........................

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

He accused me once of saying that he was bi-polar or something. He thought I'd deny it. I told him, "Ed, in person you are the greatest guy in the world (true by the way) but when you sit in front of a monitor you're Sybil." I miss him a lot sometimes. Cleaning up Ed drama is way more fun than cleaning THOUSANDS OF SPAMMERS every week like we do now.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Seriously, something needs to be done about the spam

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I'm probably bi-polar on fb. The current medical control, gun control, no budget control, no tax control, no thieving rat ba$tard banker control has me nearly frothing at the mouth.

Things like, "Who do I have to .... buy-off ...to get a 1T coin, financed by the Fed at prime for 30 years. The Bank of Jeff wants in." gets some of my friends..... agitated.

I had a short e-mail exchange with Ed awhile back. Both of us should probably drop our computers in the lake and get a life. Right now, I just cannot sleep. I'd buy some ammo but everyone is sold out. My wife has better luck with shoes.

SD2
    Naked red and white 2005 Moomba LSV
    Teaching my kids to Ride, Shoot Strait and Tell the Truth