Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 2007 Moomba LSV $32,000

I am sadly selling my boat. I really do not want to do this but my Job has me travelling a lot. I have no time for her any more. As a matter of fact, I only used her once this past summer. Well as I am getting ready to winterize her, I thought that it is time for me to let her go. This boat has not given me one ounce of issues at all. All the work on the boat has been done by me.
    2007 Moomba LSV
    147 hrs
    upgrades:
    Speakers - Polk Audio DB 651
    Amp - Kicker 350.4
    MB Quartz in the Tower
    Custom Light and Speaker Bar
    Custom Blue LED Speaker rings throughout
    Rear LED water Lights
    Upgraded the Ballast System. I removed the old Sprinkler Valve crap and Added a pump for every bag with a vented loop for every bag All with it own shut off valve
    Extra battery with a battery switch
    Boston Acoustic G4 Sub with a custom box by Audio Formz
    Two Kicker Amp 700.5 and a 400.4
    Add a Stargazer GPS gauge
    Removed the existing Moomba Cruise switches and utilized them for the LED Rings.
    Water Pumps Impeller gets changed every season.
    Z5 Cargo Rack
    New Kenwood Stereo with Ipod Hookup.
    Cipa Mirror with Billet Arm and Bracket
    Asking $32,000 obo
    Mark 702-287-8863
    I have pictures in my Gallery or you can go to this link
    http://s185.beta.photobucket.com/use...20Moomba%20LSV
    I have pictures of the boat and pretty much everything I have done to her.

I really want to thank all the members here that have helped me with all the modifications. Without you guys, this would not be possible. I am hoping to be part of the Moomba family again. Just right now with my new company, I just have no time and I do not want to see my pride and joy sit there and rot away.

I will be more than happy to take more updated pictures if you are interested
    Last edited by wolfeman131; 12-16-2012 at 01:48 PM.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Tazz, real bummer, visit often after your sale. You were one of the first on the forum I read about with all your mods.
    Good luck with the sale.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Tazz, real bummer, visit often after your sale. You were one of the first on the forum I read about with all your mods.
    Good luck with the sale.
    Same from me.

Our crew will be out in Vegas in Sept 13 for the World Wakesurf Championships and hope I can buy you a cold one (or six).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sounds good. Hit me up before you come out. I hope I will be in town then. Is it going to take place at Lake Mead??
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings

Definitely! It's going to be held at Lake Las Vegas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I am leaving to South Carolina for a few days with the wife. My son is graduating from Forte Jackson Army Boot Camp. When I get back, I will be taking it to my local Moomba dealer to give her a once over. I want to make sure that everything is working the way it should be.
    Last edited by wolfeman131; 12-16-2012 at 01:48 PM.

Sorry to see you go. I'm sure you'll be back again soon. Congratulations to your son. Have a safe trip.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

good luck with the sale and best of luck to you and yours bro

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Good luck with the sale.
    Ditto that!
    Good luck Tazz..................

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Thanks Guys. Yes I will be back. Like I said, I do not have as much time as I did in the past. My new business is priority right now. I just dropped her off with Boulder Boats. She is in good hands now. She will get a complete once over to make sure that everything is in great condition. It was hard for me to realize that I have to get rid of her. But I rather do that than let her sit in the garage until I have a chance to use it. At least this way, whoever buys it, will have a boat that I babied since I bought it.

As a matter of fact, when I dropped her off, I was talking with the guys at Boulder Boats. I saw the new Supra Boats. Wow Maybe when I have time to play again, I will go back to Boulder Boats and look at the new Moomba and Supra Boats. Moomba was my first boat that I ever owned. I was very impressed with the quality of the boat. That's why when its time again, I will go back to Skiiers Choice and Boulder Boats.
    Last edited by tazz3069; 12-21-2012 at 09:32 AM.