Default 2 parter: What are you wishing for for Christmas / What was your worst gift ever?

I am hoping for (2) things this year, a good floor jack and a new cordless drill.

Worst gift... year before last all I got was an aux jack for my truck. I opened it up, looked in the box to see a tangle of wires. WTF
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Wishing for?
    GoPro

When I was a kid, about 12 or so...
    Santa brought a sleeping bag and a wooden folding deskchair. Not the motorcycle I was banking on.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Wishing for: New Suburban (not gonna happen for a couple of years)
    Worst ever: laptop carry case that broke- plastic strap connector snapped while I was walking through an airport and shoulder strap came loose- laptop tumbled to the ground. Nobody even slowed down. Had to fight through to grab it. Should have just left it there.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I'm a pretty spoiled and blessed dude so all I want for Christmas is to see huge smiles on my kids faces!!

worst gift ever was when I was 16 and I beloved old grandma sent me a pink Barbie car. loved that lady and the color pink ever since😎

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

I really dont have any wishs this year. I am having a hard time even telling Claudia what i want. I will prolly just ask for the next segment of the Assassians creed game i play on my PS3 in the off season.

I do have a wish for Feb, thats a new boat loan LOL. Nothing like wishing for something you have to pay for, but thats kinda how it is when you submit the loan paperwork right? LOL

Worst gift ever, i was 8 and my grams on my dad side got me a travel kit, the ole comb, razor, sissors kit. I was mortified as my sister and cousins all got toys. Her reply was you will need this when you grow up. Thats was all that i got from that christmas at her house.

My mom and dad always said it was because he was my step dad and i wasnt blood family. I never did care for that half of the family.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

guess I'm like mmandley. nothing on the wish list radar. I just got that new boat payment and with the stereo/ballast additions I just finished, guess I wish for nice weather to ride again haven't asked for anything nor dropped any hints so anything will be a nice surprise. really hoping for some good news on the job front the first of the year. that would be a nice surprise..

worst gift was a "powder jacket" that my non-fashion-oriented grandma gave me when I was 13. I wanted the popular brand and got some off brand. that was not an xmas I choose to fondly relive after the way i acted, but hey, I was 13 and we all know I knew it all..

hey j, can I borrow the keys to the car???
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Wishing for .... some hectic things in life to simmer down and like jpetty said, a great christmas for the kiddo.

Worst gift .... Ryobi cordless powertool set. The battery power was enough for the flashlight, just not the saw.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    worst gift was a "powder jacket" that my non-fashion-oriented grandma gave me when I was 13. I wanted the popular brand and got some off brand. that was not an xmas I choose to fondly relive after the way i acted, but hey, I was 13 and we all know I knew it all..
    Dang, that reminded me of two gifts I received from two different aunts, both jackets. I had moved from FL to IL while in HS and had no heavy coat-- we were not doing very well financially and living with my grandma. My Dad's sister gave me a nice ski jacket that saved my a$$ that winter and actually looked pretty cool too. I was very grateful. Then, a few years later when I was college-broke a different aunt gave me a ski jacket for Christmas too. It was a genuine down filled one that I wore for about 10 winters after that. Think I'll call both of them on Christmas Eve and remind them about these gifts. I remain grateful to them for their generosity.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!