Default 2005 Moomba Mobius LSV V drive Only 105 original hours $30,000 OBO (KY)

Have a 2005 Moomba Mobius LSV V drive wakeboard/ski boat with only 105 original hours and in great condition. Has the 5.7 Indmar EFI and is equipped with all of the following:

3 gravity ballast fat sacs
    Pro series perfect pass (cruise control)
    Wakeplate
    Humminbird depth finder
    Kenwood Marine CD player w/ipod hookup
    Kenwood In dash Marine remote
    Moomba Rad-A-Cage Tower w/Kenwood speakers and wakeboard racks
    6 speakers in boat
    Interstate marine battery
    10 cup holders

With it being a V drive boat it has a very spacious layout which allows all passengers room to stretch out with the wrap around seating of the interior. Also has storage under seven of the seats one of which can be used as a cooler if desired. Boat has been very well maintained and garage kept. Never been used in saltwater or left in water overnight. No paintwork and clear title in hand. $30,000 OBO, call or text anytime at 606-306-4372.

Will consider a partial trade on a 2003-2004 Cobra, 2001-2004 Z06 or a RZR 900. May also consider working a deal on a C6 Z06 or Viper GTS.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have the bimini top as well.

I put my 05 on onlyinboards.com and had 50 people interested in the first two days. Dude showed up with 100 dollar bills on the 4th day. Pay the $25 for the upgraded ad. Totally worth it. Nice boat. Miss mine. Had all the bugs worked out by the time I got her with 77 hours on the clock.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

Thank you very much! I'm probably actually gonna list in on onlyinboards this weekend. I have some interest from on here but not as much as I really expected.

Sunday Bump

To the top

Did you put on only inboards?
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD