Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Congrats on the new wheels. Mostly likely you'll continue grinning from ear to ear for many years to come. I see that you did not mention getting "Ford MyTouch", which is probably a good thing. Ford is doing a great job of making certain valuable features available in trim levels below the "loaded" in many models.

I recommend that you just leave the exhaust as is before going to further expense to make it sound like a V8. Before long, you'll probably just be happy with the real-world performance, realise that your manhood is fine without that sound, and want to keep things in factory spec for no-argument warranty protection.

Someone must have misdirected you to whatever lower trim level they had in stock from 2012 at the Honda dealer. The Ridgeline RTL has heated seats as standard. As of 2013, all trim levels have a rearview camera as standard. There is a trim level above RTL, which is "RTL with Navi", which is mainly a technology package that includes navigation, bluetooth, voice control, and so forth. It would have been obvious if they had shown you the real thing for which you were looking.
    2005 XLV, upgraded ballast, Comptech swivel wakeboard and hydrofoil racks, Monster cargo bimini

Just as a quick update, I am still very happy with the truck. It is very comfortable and drives nicely. The power is still impressive when I need it. I drive 1000 miles round trips once a month for work, so I am just over 6000 miles on it now. The lifetime fuel average is now at 18.8 mpg. My last road trip, I average 20.2 on the interstate (72 mph). Both of these numbers are better than my 2WD Avy in the same driving conditions.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower220 View Post
    Just as a quick update, I am still very happy with the truck. It is very comfortable and drives nicely. The power is still impressive when I need it. I drive 1000 miles round trips once a month for work, so I am just over 6000 miles on it now. The lifetime fuel average is now at 18.8 mpg. My last road trip, I average 20.2 on the interstate (72 mph). Both of these numbers are better than my 2WD Avy in the same driving conditions.
    Thats great to hear, if the EPA ever comes swinging the big Axe to my suped up Diesel its nice to know i can go back to a decent gas truck with twin turbos. Once you have a Twin GVT Turbos you cant go back to singles LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]