Default Exile Warehouse Sale

I'm sure many of you got the exile email but figured I'd pass along the info just in case anyone was looking. Looks like Exile is having a big sale on warehouse items. Most of the refurb stuff looks to be over 50% off. Looks like they even have some Moomba specific sub boxes. Here is the link ....

http://exileaudio.com/store/index.php/bargins.html

I'll try to post the price list from the email if it will post cleanly.

Edit: The list would be pretty long to post. Seems most refurb items (depending on level of refurb) are over 50% off and
    Last edited by KG's Supra24; 12-05-2012 at 01:38 PM.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

I got that e-mail too and was wondering what exactly constitutes the labels Fair,Good and Excellent in describing the "refurbished" condition of an item?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    I got that e-mail too and was wondering what exactly constitutes the labels Fair,Good and Excellent in describing the "refurbished" condition of an item?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IM not positive ill ask B for you if you like.

Id really assume it has to do with scratches wear and tear on the items. I think most of this is warrenty returns from customers and retailers.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Talked to Brian today, He was stuck in P-Town all day.

He said everything is as good as brand new in terms of performance. The speakers are the only things that have wear on them and it refers to if theres a scratch or something on the case or grills.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Sorry for the late response. Mike pretty much has it correct. Basically one of our Techs went thru a lot of this stuff and just made judgment calls as to how diminished something is cosmetically and assigned values. This is a lot of one of a kind items type of stuff.

Happy holidays everyone.

-Brian

Just received my sx65 sets. Awesom deal. can't wait to get them installed. Only 2 sets unfortunately.
    Current - 2018 Moomba Craz
    Past - 2013 Moomba Mojo
    Past - 2004 Moomba XLV

Does anyone know if the MoombaBox OS1 that they are advertising for a 2005 LSV or Outback will fit in a 2004 Moomba LS?

I am not 100% positive but im pretty sure it does. It was designed on the 05 boat platform which is the platform they stayed with the Outback untill 09 when they did a overhaul of the boat.

I know in 05 this boat was called an Outback / Mobius and the Mobius denoted the options package.

If the 04 and 05 are the same dash, and cockpit layout then im certain it will fit.

I think on the Exile site it give the box measurments and you should be able to transpose those to your boat and see if it fits.

You will need to have a facial panel made if you dont want to see the box though.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Thanks. I am new to the boating world. I bought a 2004 mobius ls last year that was in mint condition and had a blast with the boat last year. It has the stock stereo though so I want to upgrade it quite a bit.