Thread: 2008 Outback

Default 2008 Outback

I have a 2008 Moomba Outback with 125 HRS it has the Inmar Assault 325 HP V-8 fuel injected engine. Boat is in great condition and has been serviced at every recommended interval. We have almost all upgrades included for this model including
    Docking Lights: the optional docking lights are designed to help you dock, load and unload your boat in low light or at night
    Optional Cockpit Covert and Optional Tonneau Cover
    Wakeboard: prop this prop helps boats specifically weighted for wakeboarding get on plane faster
    Courtesy Lights
    The Rise-R Seat is a unique driver seat enhancement. The front edge of the driver's seat cushion lifts up to give the driver a taller sight line
    Swing-Away Tongue
    LED Package the standard LED lighting package replaces the traditional trailer lights with LED lights. The LED lights are brighter than the traditional lights
    Laser etched cleats with "MOOMBA" on them
    Moomba Cruise
    Kenwood AM/FM CD/MP3 AUX player 6 Kicker speakers
    Bimini Top

I would love to keep this boat but we are wanting to buy a home. Please do not take this as I am in any way pressed to sell. Serious buyers only

moomba 1.jpgmoomba 2.jpgmoomba 10.jpgmoomba 3.jpgmoomba 6.jpg

Price is $28,000 OBO

Thanks
    336-349-5388 if no answer leave message and I will return you call ASAP
    2008 Outback<-----SOLD
    2009 Mobius LSV

2008 Outback<-----SOLD
    2009 Mobius LSV

still for sale....
    2008 Outback<-----SOLD
    2009 Mobius LSV

Sweet boat!!! Just some friendly advice, put it on onlyinboards.com. Spend the $25 for the upgraded ad. Put my 05 lsv on there. Had like 20 people try to straight up buy the damn thing in the first few days. Dude showed up with hundred dollar bills on day 4.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

I've already got it on only inboards, but I did not do the upgraded add. all that allows you to do is add more photos right?
    I know when ur time is not really the best time to be trying to sell a boat, but I think I've got it priced fair for the condition that it is in
    2008 Outback<-----SOLD
    2009 Mobius LSV

I've already got it on only inboards, but I did not do the upgraded add. all that allows you to do is add more photos right?
    I know winter time is not really the best time to be trying to sell a boat, but I think I've got it priced fair for the condition that it is in
    2008 Outback<-----SOLD
    2009 Mobius LSV

I think the upgraded ad also makes it more easily found when folks do searches. Its explained somewhere on the site. I can tell you that I only had a handful of inquiries with the basic ad and was swamped with calls after I upgraded.

things start heating up in another month for used boat sales as people head out to the boat shows and start getting the itch
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

upgraded the add last night so hopefully some calls will start coming in
    2008 Outback<-----SOLD
    2009 Mobius LSV

still for sale
    2008 Outback<-----SOLD
    2009 Mobius LSV