Default Saw 06 Mob LSV today...Wow

Picked my boat up today at the dealer, and he had a brand new Mobius LSV. This is a sweet ride, and I am officially on the "buy-watch". 21'6", deeper, interior is the 2005 Supra interior with the textured, 2x stitch upholstery. Tower is the same tower as the XLV. Was also a new color, a deep red as opposed to the bright one. Very nice boat, and had some of the luxury features that we Moomba owners have said are not worth the xtra $$$, but still at a Moomba price, right down the the stainless steel knob on the throttle.

Default Replying to Topic 'Saw 06 Mob LSV today...Wow'

livindadream, sounds awesome. i saw one on boattrader.com and it was very nice looking. How much were they asking for the boat and what options had they added.

thanks for looking.

Doug, t-town

$44k, but it was blinged to the hilt. Stainless rub, Speaker/Lightbar on the tower, sacks everywhere, etc. Dealer put every option available on the boat.

Question, I have noticed on some of the listings of the 06 lsv on boattrader, they are stating the new ez-cruise. Does anyone know what this is. Is it similar to perfect pass or what.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Doug, t-town

The EZ-cruise is a simple speed control system that is RPM based. Since they have switched to electronic throttle control this year, which made it very easy to put into the system. You accelerate up to where you want, turn on the easy cruise and it keeps it at that RPM. You can adjust it up or down after you turn it on. It works very well for pulling with not much ballast and novice/intermediate wakeboarders. It is not speed based like perfect pass is. The more serious riders will still probably want the PP but EZ-cruise will make a lot of people happy without having to shell out for PP.