Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Very nice work man. Curious about the sub placement over to the left vs more centered - clearance issues?
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Looks real clean. I'd love to hear it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Very nice work man. Curious about the sub placement over to the left vs more centered - clearance issues?
    the sub box makes a perfect ledge to place your feet on. with the seat swiveled, I found that the center of the box was the perfect place to rest my right foot, so the sub went to the side.. figured it might also direct any of the sound around the legs of the driver. not sure that it really makes a difference, but figured it couldn't hurt..
    spent an hour or so planning out the sub placement with the box installed to find what I thought would put it out of the way..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Sand - looks nice. Sub box looks like you made for a clean and tight fit as well. Sounds like your ready for spring already!

I live in Bostic, NC. I normally boat on lake James in Marion, NC

So sandman how u like those arc amps. Thoughts / comments. How do they sound quality wise to the Rockford u use to have. How's the power output on them they seem to be truly rated. Thanks jw for future upgrade

Fox
    2011 Xlv with 325hp and stock Gravity lll

only a few hours of use, but initially, every bit as strong as the fosgates. true test will come in the spring with a full day on the water. I was almost tempted to use fosgate stuff again as I really liked the power series, but fell into a deal on 2 of the arcs and liked the fact that they were not class a/b.
    lots of good stuff out there.

I live in Bostic, NC. I normally boat on lake James in Marion, NC

Yea I figured it hadn't got really tested out yet but I never really heard a lot of anything about arc. Just lookin for data points to add to tha old pool of knowledge. Thanks man
    2011 Xlv with 325hp and stock Gravity lll

near as I can tell, they are designed by the guy that did zapco back in the day. I'm also lead to believe that they share some wetsounds history as well, but I'm not 100% on that piece.

I think the Arc and WS share alot of the same components in some of their lineups. From my understanding, for the most part, WS is the marine version of the Arc. There may be some subtle changes but that's how I've always interpreted the difference.

Does Arc have all the new small footprint, high powered amps that WS is now selling?
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

they have class D amps . . . .