Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

28 tonight in Atlanta. Went and winterized the boat this afternoon. I have been holding out and just waiting for one more nice day, looks like I have to just accept the fact that its not going to get warm again for a while. Anyway I have big plans for the boat next year. I will be posting some pictures of a new project I'm working on. This is going to be a true automatic ballast system, no more valves and no more rocker switches. This should be fun.

Looking forward to seeing your progress. But, you're right about cold weather on the way. 36 overnight here. Time to go split some logs.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Chad,

Let me know if you want a hand with your project.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I might take you up on that. I work for a machine automation company and plan on writing some code and adding a touch screen to the boat this year for the ballast system, much like the new high end boats have.

I will more than likely need some help when it comes to drilling through hull fittings into the bottom of the boat. The support I need is moral support and maybe someone to have a few drinks with before i actually pick up the drill.

Little blue sky in Hood River today
    -Jake

....not so much at the mountain
    -Jake

Hooked up with Cody today and some of our friends for some sporting clay shooting this morning.

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

so who's the best shot

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

I hit the most but it wasn't really anything worth bragging about.

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Windy day in Hood River. Time to go back to Portland after a few days at my sisters in the "hood," conditions were "epic" as my recently departed buddy would always say.
    -Jake