Default 2 year labor waranty

Just wondering if it is normal for a 5 year warranty on the parts and only 2 year on labor? Not home to look up my paperwork right now.
    Thanks!
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

yup... excuse the bad cut/paste from skiers website. doesn't like the letter "F".

LIMITED FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY PERIOD ON COVERED COMPONENTS. This Limited Warranty applies to Covered Components other than the deck, hull, !oor,
    and stringers for a period of €ve years (the “Five-Year Warranty Period”) from the original date of purchase by the First Owner (the “Original
    Purchase Date”), except as outlined herein. During the €rst two years of ownership Skier’s Choice will provide both parts and labor for Covered
    Components; during years three (3) through €ve (5) of ownership Skier’s Choice will provide replacement parts only for Covered Components
    and labor will be the responsibility of the Owner. This Five-Year Warranty Period does not apply to the audio, instrumentation, and electronic
    systems; Skier’s Choice will provide both parts and labor for these systems for the €rst two years of ownership. Exclusions apply.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Thanks for that! I appreciate it!
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Kxmoomba View Post
    Thanks for that! I appreciate it!
    It does not hurt to ask your dealer about specific items. I know some are surprised about items like dash screens.

I know over the years, older vs newer boats, the warranty verbiage has changed around too.
    2018 Supra SL400