Thread: Covers

Hybrid View

Default Covers

What are the different covers for the XLV ? The snap covers I assume do not extend over the tower.

I will be keeping my new 06' XLV in a slip at the marina, and plan on having wake board racks and tower speakers. Will the tower cover, cover these things and the rest of the boat?

Default Replying to Topic 'Covers'

None of the Moomba covers will go up and over the tower. The Rad-c-cage cover just means it is cut to go around the legs of your tower. If you are looking for protection for your board racks and speakers I suggest you get a "tower sock" and I believe there are a couple of different speaker can covers out there now. Check wakeboarder.com, I think there was a thread on there not to long ago. Good luck.
    Jeff
    Dearborn, MI

Default Replying to Topic 'C

If you are going to leave your boat in a Marina I suggest that you find a way to secure your speakers to your tower. I am not sure what the mountings on these are like on newer rigs, but if you have quick release pins on them, either remove the speakers when you leave the boat or get the release points welded so that you must have tools to remove them.

I had someone try to steal my speakers off of the tower while in the dealers parking lot over a long weekend while it was in for service. Fortunately the previous owner had thought of this and welded the mount points together so now it takes a specific allen wrench and several screws to get the speakers off.

Watch your 6
    Dave
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

I was thinking of something like this.

http://www.buywake.com/catalog/detai...o?sku=HB_qNiWj

Would keep prying eyes away, and protect the gear from rain. I am surprised Skier's Choice doesn't offer something to cover the tower.

I have an 05 Mobius LSV and have the front and read snap on covers. I would like a rad-a-cage cover to cover my entire boat,,, minus the tower of course. I have had problems finding ones that had the cut-outs around the tower base. I saw a link a couple of days ago that said the one that came on their Moomba had the Attwood name on it. I can not find anything on the Attwood site. Any suggestions. Does any one know where I can get one ,,, and how much are they?

Thanks,
    Clark
    Clark

2017 Moomba Craz
    Raptor 400
    Pacific Blue / Graphite

1st - 1983 old brown boat - not sure the make
    2nd - 2001 Bayliner 185 4 cyl. Sold
    3rd - 2005 Moomba Möbius LSV. Sold