Default 'TIS The Season To Be ?

anyone else stuck hanging Christmas lights and doing the interior Christmas decorating this weekend. seems like it was just yesterday we were taking down last years swag and getting ready for the summer. our families "tradition" is to get ready for Christmas on Thanksgiving weekend.

How do you roll?

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Got it all done last weekend so we could let my folks, who were visiting from OH, see the house decorated and enjoy it over Thanksgiving. Plus, it was 70 some degrees!

We traditinonally, decorate today or this weekend. Today is also the day we head out and cut our tree down, let it dry for the afternoon and decorate it tonight. Then while i hang the outside stuff, Claudia will do all the stuff inside.

Tonight while decorating the tree, i hang the lights, and garland, then drink beer. She will hang the ornaments.
    All while doing this i watch National Lampoons Christmas Vacation because its my all time favorite Christmas movie. LOL.

After the decorations are up we can watch all the Christmas movies, or minded movies we have. Other wise those Designated as Christmas movies are not allowed to be watched the rest of the year.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Decorated the house yesterday, I wrap christmas lights around the whole house so it took quite a while. Today we are doing the inside. We won't be here for christmas but at least we will get to enjoy it for about a month.
    2007 Supra 20SSV - 325HP - SOLD (What's Next?)

Wetsounds Rev 10's
    XS-650's
    Syn 6
    Syn 4
    WS-420

Outside weather permitted after Halloween, then inside the day before thanksgiving for the tree. Then the day after turkey day we can turn them all on.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

The weather has too nice to think Christmas. I wanted to get the outside decororated but been dirt biking. When there is frost in the morning I may consider it which will be next week for sure.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

did the lights on the roof of the house on sunday. 245 running feet. really pleased with the outcome. ex got all the xmas stuff so I went and bought the led c-9 lights. doing my part to save some money for more gas next year

going to get a tree this weekend. more lights and some ornaments to come..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I SHOULD have been getting lights up since we have a short dry spell here - instead was remodeling a kitchen all weekend.

For a good 5 years now I keep telling myself I'm going to all LED, then I look at the cost when I need to go replace a string or two. Still can't justify it. Unless I were starting from scratch maybe.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I got all new C7 LED lights last year. put up lights Sunday and 2 strands are bad already...WTF. changed the fuses and still nothing

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV