Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I live in Bostic, NC. I normally boat on lake James in Marion, NC

eric which one did u get? did you go with the parks board and bindings?
    2011 Xlv with 325hp and stock Gravity lll

Quote Originally Posted by jfox8807 View Post
    ... did you go with the parks board and bindings?
    Yeah, picked up the '12 Ronix Parks ATR (what is ATR? still havent figured that one out) and a pair of Ronix bindings.

I am already stoked with the difference in the bindings!! I was going to pick up another pair of bindings for my old boards, but I will probably just pick up another board and bindings and use the excuse "it's for my boys"

Actually they probably could use a new board also, they have been on my 10 year old 144s but they only weigh about a buck sixty to 170. The way they progressed last year, I am sure by the end of next May they will be better than me anyway.

I love buying last year's models, espcially when the new ones are only a color change, I used to do that with my snow skies and snow boards - buy the last year's leftovers and then paint them with black primer so no one would want to steal them.

Eric.

I live in Bostic, NC. I normally boat on lake James in Marion, NC

if im not mistaken atr in a diff bonding procees they use. makes the board firmer and wont felx as much and give u more pop and feed back it also has the krpto cable which run around the edge of the board to help it maintain shape.
    ahh how bout this!!!
    ATR_GRX57H2.jpg

i love there bindings i orderd some for my board as well gonna put the harleys back on the old viva.

yes might as well get them a newer board sized to fit them it would be a night and day comparison. youll be amazed at how different the board rides than your old one. it will also help your riding progress and let you beable to ride longer because you arent have to work as hard

i also always buy last years model saves you a ton of money but this may be the first yr i pay full retail because the new Ronix One Time Bomb addition board and bindings are amazing i love the new color up and they all so did some work on the channel and fin setup. its just a jam up board flat out and has the looks to go with it and they know it cause they matched the price with it too. you should check it out EVO.com has them
    2011 Xlv with 325hp and stock Gravity lll

Quote Originally Posted by jfox8807 View Post
    ...yes might as well get them a newer board sized to fit them it would be a night and day comparison...
    Yeah, I probably will, plus it gives me a chance to pick out a surfboard!!

Gettin hit by rains out here, at least it will be good for our lakes --- Come on April!!!!

Eric.