Default Johnson F4B-11 Pump

Anyone know of a place where I can get these for cheap. I found them online for 150 + shipping but I am thinking that there has to be some place cheaper to buy these.

Anyone know of a place where we can do a group buy. A friend of mine and I are both wanting to rip and replace the existing pumps in our LSV's. We are wanting 4 each so 8 total. Any info would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by chadjitsu1 View Post
    Anyone know of a place where I can get these for cheap. I found them online for 150 + shipping but I am thinking that there has to be some place cheaper to buy these.

Anyone know of a place where we can do a group buy. A friend of mine and I are both wanting to rip and replace the existing pumps in our LSV's. We are wanting 4 each so 8 total. Any info would be great.
    How did that list to WM i got set up for you work out?

As for your pumps.

Contact,

http://www.marinepartssource.com/

They are selling them for 155 on Amazon im sure they would let you get them cheaper with as many as you want to buy.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Not trying to dog the guys at wake makers at all but it's taken 3-4 emails over 3 weeks to get a price on the stuff I need. I didn't really get any kind of discount either. All I got was a 10 percent off code. I am looking to buy over 2k in stuff so I thought that I would get a little better price. If I did buy the pumps from wake makers at a 10 percent discount they would still be higher than others on eBay and other places I have found.

Like I said nothing against those guys I really like the stuff they have to offer. I will actually buy other stuff from them. I just need to find these a little more reasonable somewhere else I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by chadjitsu1 View Post
    Not trying to dog the guys at wake makers at all but it's taken 3-4 emails over 3 weeks to get a price on the stuff I need. I didn't really get any kind of discount either. All I got was a 10 percent off code. I am looking to buy over 2k in stuff so I thought that I would get a little better price. If I did buy the pumps from wake makers at a 10 percent discount they would still be higher than others on eBay and other places I have found.

Like I said nothing against those guys I really like the stuff they have to offer. I will actually buy other stuff from them. I just need to find these a little more reasonable somewhere else I guess.
    Completly understand, i didnt know you were still having issues getting ahold of them, should have hollered back at me. Like i said i have the direct line to Spencer since we are friends. I can get his ear. I thought you were taken care of.

No sweat i can understand your frustration and i would be in the same boat as you at this point. Look into those guys i sent you a link for, let me know how that plays out for you man.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Thanks a lot for that link, I found them online for 150 even at another site but I might go ahead and call them since were buying 8 pumps total. I'm sure there is some room in there from those guys. Thanks again for all your help man