Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I also used a separate aerator pump at the end of each leg then just plumbed it into the same drain as the ski locker bag. It's really east to do. I also just tapped into the existing wiring that was there so when you flip the switch to fill and empty the ski locker the IBS also fills and empties. It's really a must have for the boat. My biggest issue with the IBS is that it popped my cup holders the first time I filled it and its a pain in the arss to keep up in the nose so that doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by chadjitsu1 View Post
    My biggest issue with the IBS is that it popped my cup holders the first time I filled it and its a pain in the arss to keep up in the nose so that doesn't happen.
    same issue-need some kind of spacer or block under the cupholders to help keep the back from lifting them up
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    same issue-need some kind of spacer or block under the cupholders to help keep the back from lifting them up
    Yoga blocks are $10 and work well

I have heard that from others in the group, how exactly do you install yoga blocks? Do you cut them out so the under side of the cup holder goes into the block? I am still trying to figure this out for next year. If anyone has pix that would be awesome so I can see what your all talking about.

It's just a block of hard foam that you can put underneath the cup holders to keep the bag from sliding back. Nothing to cut or install. You could use just about anything... the yoga block was just the first thing I found when I went digging around the house.

Another good trick is a section of 4" PVC cut to fit between the floor and deck under the cupholder.

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    Another good trick is a section of 4" PVC cut to fit between the floor and deck under the cupholder.
    I like it. Looks like one more thing to do this winter. On a side note my reversible pump could suck the Isb flat as a pancake plumbed to one leg!
    -Jake

^^ Mine too. I have a reversible pump plumbed to the port side leg of the IBS, and it will flatten it with no problems.

I like the PVC idea. My cupholders have popped up before and I siliconed the crap out of them, but I still always worry about them popping up.
    Current: 2010 LSV
    Previous: 2007 Outback