Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default IBS and Tsunami pump

Does anyone use a tsunami pump to fill their ibs? I want to get an ibs but don't think I can install it to the pumps like everyone else does
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

I used one before plumbing mine it. Anything specific you want to know?

Should not be a problem.

If its below the seats you may have to drain each leg seperately.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I use one with my 2008, same hull as yours, you will need to remove the opposite side cushion to where you drain it from and pick it up to drain ALL the water up if you care that much. if a gallon or so staying in there is fine with you then its even easier!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Can u drain it out of the front hole? Is it hard to integrate with the ski locker bag?
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

do you have the reversible ballast pumps ? if so, it super easy to piggyback it off the front bag.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I think so' does that mean in can drain it?
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

You should be able to drain and fill it without the tsunami with ease as long as want them both filled at the same time.

Lots of members have done this on here, some with directional valves and some just plain plung and play.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

You can use a reversable pump to drain the IBS, its not the most popular due to the legs on the IBS. I had 2 drain pumps on mine that were tsunami 700s because they screw right into the leg ports so it was easy. Then i daisy chained them to the Ski Locker bag and they would all drain at the same time. With it being Tsunami i didnt worry about them running.

I wouldnt drain the IBS from the center port or the top port, too much chance the pump will lose prime as it drain or just suck the bottom of the bag from the inside causing the pump to over heat or give a fale drained tone.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I use the ibs with the reversible pumps. Used a wye diverter(with lever) and split the output from the center sac pump. Run 1 line to the center sac and then i used a y to split the other line and ran it to each leg of the ibs. Very easy setup and shouldnt cost more than 100-150 to do. No drilling just running and cutting some hose