Default Anybody know of any good "portable" pellet wood smoker grills?

I say "portable" as the Treager Portable weighs 40 pounds. I'm trying to figure out what to get for Christmas and I likened to a grill I can take camping and store it in a compartment in the motor home. I'm leaning to the Treager BBQ020 as this one is the most compact. I see people recommend getting the digital controller installed to replace a lame three speed switch so that is another $70. I don't know much about these grills but I do like the food that comes off of them.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

I've been interested in pellet cookers for a while also but every time I'm close to pulling the trigger on one I feel like I'm being unfaithful. is it really bbq'ing when you have to plug a grill in? food taste and ease of the cook is pretty sweet thou. maybe this summer I'll invest

Sent from my iP5s on an app called Tapatalk 2
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

I've found rec tec to be the most enticing. little pricey thou, check out that orange one they make. sexy!

Sent from my iP5s on an app called Tapatalk 2
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Thanks for the feedback. I ended up with a Treager Portable with a black Friday 20% off. It uses 120 watts if I don't use the electric start and start it manually so my inverter will work with this. I usually get something for Christmas that I always wanted but never buy any other time of the year and this is it. I didn't realize all of the wood flavors so I picked up some alder for steaks and salmon. I think I will be having something else besides turkey and ham for Christmas.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD